The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest firetotheworks

Dirk Kuyt is just a disgusting human isn't he? Everything about him is unattractive.

Dirk Kuyt is just a disgusting human isn't he? Everything about him is unattractive.

:lol:

Considering what he can't control, you'd think he'd be willing to spend £4 on a decent haircut at least.

Eh weren't you on here yesterday moaning that half of that lot wont be available.

Wilshere shouldn't be, not training but he has said himself he is available for selection.

Song ruled out, Cesc ruled in.

Djourou is a risk but will play.

:lol:

Considering what he can't control, you'd think he'd be willing to spend £4 on a decent haircut at least.

Never understood footballers with shit haircuts, Tim Krul is the same.

A truly shocking barnet.

http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp3/fabregas---mullet_30100.jpg http://www.comeonthearsenal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/bendtner.jpg

:idiot2:

Szczesny

Sagna - Djourou - Kos - Clichy

Wilshere-Nasri

Bendtner- Cesc- Arshavin

Chamakh

For me, I expect as above but Denilson for Chamakh though...

Would you say tomorrow's match is the biggest for Arsenal since the last trophy win? Do you think if you progress it will add more pressure on Arsenal (having knocked out the favorites), or will it be an advantage for you?

If we somehow manage to progress the confidence coming from the players would be incredible and it would do the squad the world of good.

I do think it's the biggest game for a while as we are in this one much more than we were last season, the Bernabeu win was massive but i think this game edges it in terms of importance and confidence as everybody wrote us off.

fwiw i don't think we'll progress.