The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I know it shouldn't, but watching Barcelona does slightly irritate me in that for all their possession and domination they have had what, 1 or 2 shots in 30 minutes and not many other chances. Just seems like they are toying with them when the could be destroying them.

I know it shouldn't, but watching Barcelona does slightly irritate me in that for all their possession and domination they have had what, 1 or 2 shots in 30 minutes and not many other chances. Just seems like they are toying with them when the could be destroying them.

Arsenal are defending alright, letting them play infront of them, getting the tackles/blocks in when they're ran at. Not as easy as just creating chance after chance.

Arsenal are defending alright, letting them play infront of them, getting the tackles/blocks in when they're ran at. Not as easy as just creating chance after chance.

I still get the feeling that they could have created more.