The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Why have Sky got two of the dullest teams in the world in one of the dullest games ever instead of a rivalry like Leeds  Millwall. Shocking state of afairs.

Do you have him in your FF team? He's not really there to score loads of goals. :lol:

So.. exactly who will score loads of goals for Everton?

It'll be shared out fairly equally. Saha top scorer, then Cahill, then Arteta/Bily/Pienaar/Fellaini/Beckford/Osman to get most of the rest.

Fwiw I have him as well. More for the assists and bonus points. He is our penalty taker afaik though. :thup:

Gomes

Dann, Shawcross, Samba

Albrighton, Ireland, Lampard ©, Arteta, Milner

Chamakh, Drogba

His form has been injured, for the past 6 months. Back in training now though.

Before his injury he was one of the best midfielders in the league, easily. Can't wait to get him back.

His form has been injured, for the past 6 months. Back in training now though.

Before his injury he was one of the best midfielders in the league, easily. Can't wait to get him back.

Looked a right moron the other day with his massive afro in a bright pink top.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I remember the Everton match with the whole Emre allegedly being a racist thing at Goodison. Fellaini riled me right the fuck up. I just remember without any previous being mentioned, my mate turned to me after about 3 tackles and went 'I hate him, I FUCKING HATE HIM!'

Meh. Very harshly treated by refs IMO.

I recall him in one match versus us he conceded 12 fouls, he only got booked, surely this was persistant fouling. He's not dirty particularly just loves fouling.