The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Rosenborg beat Copenhagen 2-1. Fucking irritated with that late goal for the Danes, should've been 3-0 before 2-1 FFS. Arrghhh, this will not end well in Denmark next week. :(

Lets hope so :thup:

You have no idea how close I am to biting. :lol:

Rosenborg beat Copenhagen 2-1. Fucking irritated with that late goal for the Danes, should've been 3-0 before 2-1 FFS. Arrghhh, this will not end well in Denmark next week. :(

Booooooooo.

Booooooooo.

I'd go on a rant about how Rosenborg historically are bigger than Copenhagen and yada yada yada, but I'm just too sad about Ben Arfa to care now. :(

Booooooooo.

I'd go on a rant about how Rosenborg historically are bigger than Copenhagen and yada yada yada, but I'm just too sad about Ben Arfa to care now. :(

Aye, save it for a fortnights time :thup:

Guest Heneage

Dunno why we're not after O'Hara. Good player and provides cover in positions we need it.

Would rather we got someone more attack minded.

Spawniest club in world football. Total c***s.

Michael Dawson ffs. I'd have Mike Williamson over him every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

You do half talk a load of steaming shite.

Like you'd know.

Guest Heneage

Good start to the season for Gateshead, a win and a draw from their first two games. Would be good if they could finish around the lower mid-table mark this season and look to build.

Marwood MOTM in both apparently.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wish I knew why I disliked Spurs so much.  :undecided:

Because they lost a qualifying match 3-2? 

Yeah, luckiest club on earth man!!

Hmm, thanks for that, the dislike stems back further than one game that happened yesterday.

Good start to the season for Gateshead, a win and a draw from their first two games. Would be good if they could finish around the lower mid-table mark this season and look to build.

Marwood MOTM in both apparently.

Good lad, seems to have found his level.  Good luck to him.

Didnt realise Enyeama took penalties. Just scored

:snod: Man is brilliant. Scored a massive penalty against Tunisia in 2006, and scored the fifth and winning penalty against Zambia in the last ACN. Says something that the manager trusted him enough to name him fifth taker. I've never seen him miss.