The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I wonder when the Arsenal board will lose patience in Wenger as I think they are at a crossroads as a club.

They won't. Wenger will vamoose when he really thinks things are on the way down.

The Arsenal 'way' in 5 easy steps:

1) Start the season strong, kid yourself that THIS year your players have matured.

2) Win a 'tough' game away from home (ideally somewhere cold and northern - north of Watford will do) to show how mentally tough your players are.

3) Get a few injuries, emphasise that your squad will cope.

4) Squad doesn't cope, but it's OK, because next year, your team will be mentally stronger.

5) Fail to address key weaknesses in team. Start the season strong and claim that this year, your team has what it takes.

Not even a booking, yet another coward in black.

:sadnod:

If you add up the Rooney elbow, Scholes red today, Rafael's challenge v Liverpool... and god knows how many other decisions no one has bothered to keep track of, the season could be so very different.

So little attention on this though.

Guest neesy111

If you add up the Rooney elbow, Scholes red today, Rafael's challenge v Liverpool... and god knows how many other decisions no one has bothered to keep track of, the season could be so very different.

I've just had a ManUSA fan complain to me about this saying they've had lots of shit decisions in the last week.  FFS

I wonder when the Arsenal board will lose patience in Wenger as I think they are at a crossroads as a club.

They won't. Wenger will vamoose when he really thinks things are on the way down.

The Arsenal 'way' in 5 easy steps:

1) Start the season strong, kid yourself that THIS year your players have matured.

2) Win a 'tough' game away from home (ideally somewhere cold and northern - north of Watford will do) to show how mentally tough your players are.

3) Get a few injuries, emphasise that your squad will cope.

4) Squad doesn't cope, but it's OK, because next year, your team will be mentally stronger.

5) Fail to address key weaknesses in team. Start the season strong and claim that this year, your team has what it takes.

I think 4 should be

Squad doesn't cope but disguise this fact by blaming it all on referees.

But...but...but....the referee was why Manchester United lost their last two games. They're being mean to them!