The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

That was hard to call, the first foot took him from behind outside the box, however the foot that took him down was inside the box, either way it should have been a red card, he was taking away a goal scoring opportunity.

That was hard to call, the first foot took him from behind outside the box, however the foot that took him down was inside the box, either way it should have been a red card, he was taking away a goal scoring opportunity.

Wasn't last man, Bramble was covering.

Although I'm not exactly sure what constitutes a goalscoring opportunity. Anyone fouling Messi 30 yards from goal should be sent off. ;)

Kevin Phillips is a fucking idiot, how on earth is that a penalty when he fouled him outside the box?

Is he Sky's co-commentator? Would've thought he'd be denying the penalty even if Mensah had turned a bazooka the way of Suarez.

Kevin Phillips is a fucking idiot, how on earth is that a penalty when he fouled him outside the box?

Is he Sky's co-commentator? Would've thought he'd be denying the penalty even if Mensah had turned a bazooka the way of Suarez.

Ratboy's contradicted himself 2 or 3 times over the penalty.

Wasn't last man, Bramble was covering.

Although I'm not exactly sure what constitutes a goalscoring opportunity. Anyone fouling Messi 30 yards from goal should be sent off. ;)

I never said he was the last man, but had the challenge not have been made he would have been in the box with quite possibly a one on one, from the angle he was at and the position of the goal keeper I would have backed him to score.