The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

As the ball ruffles the net, the crowd goes wild and Villa runs off to celebrate, the commentator goes "Good save.....*two minutes later*...oh no wait, it's in" :lol:

I thought he was absolutely terrible against City. Chelsea improved massively with Drogba on the pitch instead of him.

Definitely.

Chelsea's style of play suits Drogba more than it does Torres IMO.

Torres would be great for Chelsea if they had a couple of players who are capable of playing that killer through ball to him - those that are blessed with being able to play the short passing game to perfection.

Whereas the group they have are better at playing a direct game.

I thought he was absolutely terrible against City. Chelsea improved massively with Drogba on the pitch instead of him.

Definitely.

Torres would be great for Chelsea if they had a couple of players who are capable of playing that killer through ball to him - those that are blessed with being able to play the short passing game to perfection.

Essien

Guest neesy111

Definitely.

Essien

Essien has been woeful this season compared to his very high standards.

Chelsea's midfield is not giving him much help though. Their midfield has almost no creativity, speed or movement with the ball, just lot of muscles and box to box players.

At times yesterday he seemed almost surprised to be at the end of a through ball, was so slow to react.

It's probably hard for him to adjust. From brutes incapable of hitting a proper through ball  to Xavi, Alonso  and Iniesta. That transition got to hurt :lol:

Really looking forward to Norway - Denmark tonight. If we win this one, then i really believe we can win the group. After today we have Cyprus and Iceland @ home, and Denmark and Portugal away.

Howay Norway!