The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Few players a yellow away from suspension - wouldn't be surprised to see someone get a yellow here so they miss Almeria next week, and not the big one a week later.

Sticking your neck a bit, man. You make Yorkie look meek.

Or, they might not. Who knows?

Guest kingdawson

Our strikers are a shameful bunch of jabroni's. They all make me physically sick and i'm ashamed of all of them (well bar crouch in champions league).

How the hell can you not score goals with our style of play? and our midfield? sorry but you must be a total piece of s*** to not be able to. Harry takes some of the blame though for not buying a striker in the summer or january. We reach the champions league and we decide that this will be the summer when we don't spend much? i mean wtf?

Pav is a total joker. He's over 6 foot and is as weak as a 6 year old girl (tbh my little cousin who is 6 is probably stronger). He smiles a lot though so he's refered to as "super Pav" despite not seeing anything "super" away from home in nearly 3 season. Heck i've hardly seen anything ordinary from him away from home other then that Wolves goal a few weeks back.

Is Defoe mentally ok? that midget had 4 clear cut chances against West Ham and missed? one of his misses was so bad i actually thought he was taking the p*ss out of us. He'll remain on 98 goals or 99 goals forever most likely. Don't get me started on Crouch's goal record for us.

Only positive is that cartwheeling, clover leaf wishing gimp is not with us anymore.

Never seen Vidic look this shit.

I'm beginning to question how good he actually is. Gives away so many fouls that are completely needless and for someone who's meant to be considered one of the best in the world, he gets the piss taken out of him far too easily at times.

Don't whinge to get him sent off, man. f***ing classless.

Was just about to post that, disgusting behaviour.

Reminds me of Shearer pleading with the referee not to send off Parlour in the 3-1 at Highbury in 2001.