The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Anyway, this Saturday and the 3 Wednesdays following it:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cm7dPnQPGv4/SfiQtL0FvCI/AAAAAAAAALk/brGNR-FTXCg/s320/real_madrid_logo.jpg

vs.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9gcceJohlAk/TG__fPw6KlI/AAAAAAAAOfg/ABpV7C1NFp0/s400/barcelona.jpg

:fwap:

Time to find out if too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

wasn't near a pc earlier but did anyone hear the ITV commentator in the first half say,

"Footballers are very photogenic nowadays, and the most photogenic of all of-course.......Cristiano Ronaldo"

Fuck me what a prick, was in a room with loads of people and everyone stopped dead and said "did he really just say that?"

Guest Chubby Jason

You ever noticed that whenever you play as Barca on Fifa online and opposition always chooses Real Madrid? wassupwiththat?!?!

You ever noticed that whenever you play as Barca on Fifa online and opposition always chooses Real Madrid? wassupwiththat?!?!

Anybody that chooses Barca or Madrid on FIFA online should just be slapped repeatedly.

Honestly man, you think them playing four times in three weeks or whatever is a good thing?

Shit will get boring after the 2nd game.

Eh? How?

If all 4 are class games I don't see how that can be boring. It all comes down to how good the games are.

Honestly man, you think them playing four times in three weeks or whatever is a good thing?

Shit will get boring after the 2nd game.

Get the fuck out of here man :lol:

The only "boring" game might be the cup final, the others will be a great watch.

Completely bizarre comment, tbh :lol:

I'd happily watch another 10 if they throw up the same quality of football that the first one this season did.

Not really :lol: You don't see why I don't want to watch the same game four times in a row?

No, I cannot fathom any logic out of that argument whatsoever.

Logic? In seeing the same game four times in a row? I couldn't care less about the quality, I'd rather have some variety. There's logic in that even if you don't agree with it man :lol:

Guest mrainey

Wow you guys are actually unreal. You actually let your hatred cloud your judgement. If you actually think Modric's and Pav's were not penalties then you're a lost cause.

Those 2 were clear pens.