The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Cyber gangster :lol:

Just ask catmag, I was round there next day with Fat Tony and Jimmy Two-knives telling her to get outta town before sunset. If you bothered to read the comment by the way it was about the fact she kept mentioning her kid, not the kid itself.

Guest kingdawson

Cyber gangster :lol:

Just ask catmag, I was round there next day with Fat Tony and Jimmy Two-knives telling her to get outta town before sunset. If you bothered to read the comment by the way it was about the fact she kept mentioning her kid, not the kid itself.

I read it. Yes i agree you said nothing distasteful about the kid himself but it was still a pretty low comment to make (well not by your standards but by civilised peoples standards it was). She's happy, she's a female, it's her first child too (i think). Why you'd feel the need to make comments like that which is solely designed to make someone feel bad is beyond me.

I always knew you was a WUM but that confirmed it for me. Now run along and wait until i make another comment about spurs so you can pounce again.

Guest kingdawson

KD,not to piss on your/Tottenhams chips or owt but we've played in the Champion's League,indeed on one occasion we even got to the 2nd phase,and we ain't the Sky 4.

"in recent history"

Oh well. There you go everyone, I'm a WUM - don't read anything I say, I've been posting and contributing to the forum for over a year to lead up to that one comment. Special (and not in the 'K' sense either) Detective Kingdawson is on the case.

You really are as dense as your custom title suggests. I won't have long to wait to 'pounce' either, if you manage another post like that one that set brummie up to kick your arse. I've seen more sense coming out of my arse after a night on the drink and a curry.

KD,not to piss on your/Tottenhams chips or owt but we've played in the Champion's League,indeed on one occasion we even got to the 2nd phase,and we ain't the Sky 4.

"in recent history"

Wasn't that long ago tbh.6 or 7 years.Indeed we've been in it on 3 or 4 occasions.

"in recent history"

I'd say recent history will be since anyone but the sky 4 won the league then (since you brought that one up)? That would be Blackburn in 1995, we were in the 2nd stage of the CL in 2003, recent enough for me, and a magnificent achievement, when was the last time you matched that?

Guest kingdawson

Oh well. There you go everyone, I'm a WUM - don't read anything I say, I've been posting and contributing to the forum for over a year to lead up to that one comment. Special (and not in the 'K' sense either) Detective Kingdawson is on the case.

You really are as dense as your custom title suggests. I won't have long to wait to 'pounce' either, if you manage another post like that one that set brummie up to kick your arse. I've seen more sense coming out of my arse after a night on the drink and a curry.

I couldn't give a toss about what others think about you tbh. I'm judging you on all your posts directed at me (your Brummie >> Kindawson comment here for example) and you're a WUM. I doubt most of the time you even disagree with what i'm saying, just trying to be difficult as usual. Well done on Brummie for "kicking my arse". All tonight's discussion proved is that he's an emotional chap and nothing else tbh.

Guest kingdawson

"in recent history"

I'd say recent history will be since anyone but the sky 4 won the league then (since you brought that one up)? That would be Blackburn in 1995, we were in the 2nd stage of the CL in 2003, recent enough for me, and a magnificent achievement, when was the last time you matched that?

Well i obviously don't see that as "recent history" hence why i also mention Arsenal not winning anything in recent history even though they won the FA cup in 05.

"in recent history"

Well i obviously don't see that as "recent history" hence why i also mention Arsenal not winning anything in recent history even though they won the FA cup in 05.

How is it not recent history, man? The PL is only 18 years old. :lol:

"in recent history"

How is it not recent history, man? The PL is only 18 years old. :lol:

recent history is within the confines KD sets for it. it may well come down to an actual particular minute.

Guest kingdawson

Oh no, one thing you can be sure of is that I disagree with what you're saying.

I think Keane is overrated, what do you think?

I think Jenas goes missing during game, what do you think?

I think Hutton is pretty rubbish, what do you think?

I think Bentley isn't that good, what do you think?

I think Pavlychenko is a poacher that scores goals but doesnt offer much else, what do you think?

I think Vill rely on Young too much and played poorly today, what do you think?

I think we generally play better football than Villa, what do you think?

I think we rarely play long ball except as a back up plan when things go wrong, what do you think?

I think Pavlychenko is a poacher that scores goals but doesnt offer much else, what do you think?

I think we rarely play long ball except as a back up plan when things go wrong, what do you think?

I think you must write statements for NUFC.

as a neutral in regards both teams under discussion, using last season as a reference, villa played the better football overall particularly early season then they died away.