The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Columbus Crew score our typical goal (free-kick from Schelotto that a big guy heads in) then a pathetic dive by Le Toux somehow convinces the ref to give Philadelphia Union a pen. 1-1 at halftime. I know how desperate you guys are for MLS updates *cough*.

Columbus Crew score our typical goal (free-kick from Schelotto that a big guy heads in) then a pathetic dive by Le Toux somehow convinces the ref to give Philadelphia Union a pen. 1-1 at halftime. I know how desperate you guys are for MLS updates *cough*.

I'm actually watching this.. was a dive like, at first I thought WTF you doing tackling him there, then on the replay the guy thought he was on a diving board.. joke. Columbus Crew's goal was decent, excellent delivery.

For the liverpool game

Type on your address bar http://www.megavideo.com/

THen after the "/", paste this in ?v=I4RCX4ZL

Joe Cole's cross is a peach. He seems alright

:idiot2: no video links allowed

:idiot2: Where is the video link ?

cos you have posted a link to where the video will be found, and what you require to watch the video (i.e. then the rest of the address)

So I have not posted any video link then !

Guest neesy111

For the liverpool game

cos you have posted a link to where the video will be found, and what you require to watch the video (i.e. then the rest of the address)

YES YOU HAVE, cos you said www.megavideo.com and then said paste in the code for the video, that makes a full complete link!  The whole post contains a link to a football video which IS NOT FUCKING allowed

Guest Roger Kint

Didn't even realise the Championship started tonight

Hope its a better game than the first one last season. smoggies v Shef Utd iirc

For the liverpool game

Well you have as the link was in there just in 2 parts.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Didn't even realise the Championship started tonight

:snod:

Looking forward to it - the Girlfriend is not however. Though I do let her watch America's Next Top Model... which I secretly enjoy too, if only to laugh at their distraught faces when they don't make it.

The following things MUST NOT be posted on the forum at any time.

- Fixtures Lists

- Video Compilations

- ANYTHING from Newcastle World

- Copyrighted Images

- Goal Clips/Highlights/Football clips in general (this includes obvious workarounds, such as converting clips to gif files)

- Full match torrents

- Match Streams

- Requests for PMs containing any of the above things

Breaking of this rule can result in the forum being shut down, and will result in an immediate 2 week ban.

Due to the nature of this rule, please do NOT attempt to find and/or use loopholes without the permission of the moderating team, as this will also result in a ban.

As a result of many arguments, there is now a blanket ban on football videos.  Please do not post links of ANY football club or player, this will now result in a ban.  We now all know where we stand.  This is for the safety of the site after receiving warnings.

Guest Roger Kint

Watching it now, why is Ian Hislop presenting it? :fishing:

Any hope of spurs getting a hard draw gone looking at the possibles...bound to be Young Boys

Guest Roger Kint

What is it with Uefa?

Making sure 5 of those dogshit teams make the group stages.

Not sure why Spurs should be seeded over Kiev either, 0 CL appearances gainst regulars. For once the anti English have it wrong ;D