The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest prestonj1989

50 seconds into the Madrid v AC match and there is already a pitch invader :lol:

I liked the way he had given up but the steward still felt the need to kick his legs from underneath him.

50 seconds into the Madrid v AC match and there is already a pitch invader :lol:

I liked the way he had given up but the steward still felt the need to kick his legs from underneath him.

He really put some effort into the kick as well :lol: If he hadn't of slipped they probably still wouldn't of caught him.

Guest prestonj1989

He really put some effort into the kick as well :lol: If he hadn't of slipped they probably still wouldn't of caught him.

Yeah he showed a good burst of speed at the half way line until he went down. The steward looked like he had been waiting for that moment for years.

Guest Heneage

Why do the eastern European teams always have a load of Brazilians? Do they pay silly money or something?

We should get some.

You answered your own question tbh, money is a big factor.

However if I remember right the Russian League is getting tighter on the inclusion of foreigners in line-ups. I believe you currently need at least 6 Russians in your team at any time, with plans to make that 7 in the coming years.