The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

That looked like a completely bullshit decision.

Right call, you can't just run through the goalie. What was not right was the way the play was restarted.

I've watched it back, the defender kind of bumps into him and his momentum takes him through, not sure what he's supposed to do to be honest. Not sure if Howard would have saved it even if Pato hadn't gone into him.

Right call, you can't just run through the goalie. What was not right was the way the play was restarted.

I've watched it back, the defender kind of bumps into him and his momentum takes him through, not sure what he's supposed to do to be honest. Not sure if Howard would have saved it even if Pato hadn't gone into him.

Ball hadn't crossed the line when Pato went into Howard, hence it's the correct call as it makes Howard unable to attempt a save (even if it may have gone in regardless). Had the ball crossed the line first, it'd been a wrong call. It's quite easy, really.

Ball hadn't crossed the line when Pato went into Howard, hence it's the correct call as it makes Howard unable to attempt a save (even if it may have gone in regardless). Had the ball crossed the line first, it'd been a wrong call. It's quite easy, really.

Like I said though, he was bumped by the defender, it's not as if he wanted to clatter into Howard. Put it this way, had that goal being disallowed against Newcastle, I'd have been furious.

Ramires has been proper gash.

You're knowledge and view on football is proper gash.

Ramires played well.

This Brazil teams brings football to a whole new level, only problem is Lucas, who is gash*.

Ramires played well.

This Brazil teams brings football to a whole new level, only problem is Lucas, who is gash*.

I take it the likes of Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Kaka will be back for the qualifiers/Copa America?

I like the look of the new blood (Nilmar and Ganso in particular) but surely they're not gonna completely cut the mainstays from the squad?

Guest kingdawson

Ramires played well.

I take it the likes of Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Kaka will be back for the qualifiers/Copa America?

I like the look of the new blood (Nilmar and Ganso in particular) but surely they're not gonna completely cut the mainstays from the squad?

You forgot Sandro :snod: