The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

QPR reminding me so much of us away from home last season - shit, but able to salvage what looks like a point.

Were we as shit as this last season?  ???

QPR are racing away with the division but this is like watching Hartlepool. My perspective is fucked.

QPR reminding me so much of us away from home last season - s***, but able to salvage what looks like a point.

Were we as s*** as this last season?  ???

QPR are racing away with the division but this is like watching Hartlepool. My perspective is f***ed.

I remember us being really fucking wank at times last season like. Particularly away from home.

QPR reminding me so much of us away from home last season - shit, but able to salvage what looks like a point.

Were we as shit as this last season?  ???

Away from home we were, particularly in the first few months of the season (Ipswich away excepted).

Feel sorry for Marvin Elliott tonight too, he's had fuck all off that Phil Mitchell lookalike ref.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

watched the bristol city-QPR gmae last night and it was more enjoyable than the vast majority of premier league games i've watched this season.

Yup.

Open end to end game, both teams believed they could win. Sure the quality was shocking at times, but I'd much prefer to spend £20 on that, then £40 on watching Stoke or Blackburn camp behind the ball for 90mins against EVERY team.

Arteta and Fellaini out but Pienaar able to play, thankfully.

Fucking BBC btw. Fawning over Spurs as Brazil 1970 and assuming we'll just hoof it long for 90 minutes and sit in our own area.

watched the bristol city-QPR gmae last night and it was more enjoyable than the vast majority of premier league games i've watched this season.

Agree with that, I also watched a 0-0 between Hamburg and Bayern Munich on ESPN which was probably the most entertaining goalless game I've seen in ages.

EDIT: wp Leighton Baines.