The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

As Mark said, I was aware of them being in a bit of a decline but they're in real danger of getting relegated. For someone who's more clued up on the Dutch league - what's going on? I still regard them as a 'big' European name.

from what I`ve read on another forum they`re in massive finiancial debt, forcing to basically play their  U18's.

their line up today included....

De Vrij 18

Martins 18

Mokotjo 19

Leerdam 20

Wijnaldum 19

Fer 20

Castaignos 18

As Mark said, I was aware of them being in a bit of a decline but they're in real danger of getting relegated. For someone who's more clued up on the Dutch league - what's going on? I still regard them as a 'big' European name.

from what I`ve read on another forum they`re in massive finiancial debt, forcing to basically play their  U18's.

their line up today included....

De Vrij 18

Martins 18

Mokotjo 19

Leerdam 20

Wijnaldum 19

Fer 20

Castaignos 18

Fer and Wijnaldum are meant to be future Dutch internationals though?

Guest GallowgateKev

What's everyones feeling on Citeh and the money they have?

And if the toon could be in that position would you want it us to be?

don't like it tbh even if we had it, its at best vulgar

I'm kinda stuck between both, would be great to have the choice of any player and the worlds best. But at the same time i'd like us to do it the RIGHT way and not buy success. Suppose at the end of the day it's all about winning trophies!

What's everyones feeling on Citeh and the money they have?

And if the toon could be in that position would you want it us to be?

don't like it tbh even if we had it, its at best vulgar

I'm kinda stuck between both, would be great to have the choice of any player and the worlds best. But at the same time i'd like us to do it the RIGHT way and not buy success. Suppose at the end of the day it's all about winning trophies!

newcastle, trophies?!!! madness

Don't think Blackburn will be near the bottom like.

People have said this about loads of teams so far. Someone has to be.

Suppose. Think i'll generally just ignore how other team's form seems to be lining up. Best to just focus on us and see how it all ends up lying around February time.