The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Don't think Blackburn will be near the bottom like.

People have said this about loads of teams so far. Someone has to be.

Quite. They're near the bottom right now and haven't been getting much stick. Next 6 games are fairly tough too (Can I mention the names Dave?!)

Quite. They're near the bottom right now and haven't been getting much stick. Next 6 games are fairly tough too (Can I mention the names Dave?!)

No. ;)

Loads have said Wolves aren't going to be down there either and after playing Chelsea yesterday they've now got Man Utd, City and Arsenal (not in that order :shifty:). We need to build up a bit of a cushion over this period.

Guest GallowgateKev

No. ;)

Loads have said Wolves aren't going to be down there either and after playing Chelsea yesterday they've now got Man Utd, City and Arsenal (not in that order :shifty:). We need to build up a bit of a cushion over this period.

Tbh Dave mate we should have that cushion already. But SHOCKING home form against teams who will be down the bottom come the end of play could haunt us unfortunately :-(