The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Tim Cahill's only scored 50 goals in the PL ??? I would have thought he'd scored more than that. Strange.

It does feel like he's got a few more, mainly because he's been here so long. Still, I THINK we got an alright deal for £1.5m.

Guest firetotheworks

I really like Colin Murray but this just isn't his thing. For someone who's so funny and insightful on Fighting Talk, he makes MOTD2 seem so awkward.

I think anyone who isn't an ex-footballer on MOTD often seems intimidated with Hansen, Shearer and Lawro's way of emasculating them because they're not real people.

I really like Colin Murray but this just isn't his thing. For someone who's so funny and insightful on Fighting Talk, he makes MOTD2 seem so awkward.

I think anyone who isn't an ex-footballer on MOTD often seems intimidated with Hansen, Shearer and Lawro's way of emasculating them because they're not real people.

Aye. When Chiles started out they treated him like absolute dirt for having an opinion.

My local team (& club I work for) portadown on ss1 v  deckys local club, newry.

Ports getting beat 1-0 at half time, if you english dont rate the spl then I wouldn't be rushing to watch this, proof that theres somethings the glitz and glam of sky hd just cannot save!

Ports getting beat 1-0 at half time, if you english dont rate the spl then I wouldn't be rushing to watch this, proof that theres somethings the glitz and glam of sky hd just cannot save!

SKY has a TV deal for Irish League? Murdoch needs to fire whoever signed that deal

Was at the game. Some good goals, bloody freezing though! Ended 4-2 to Newry.

1906: TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS SNAP

Rafael van der Vaart, Roman Pavlyuchenko and David Bentley all start against Sunderland.

Well its good news about RVDV and Pavlyuchenko anyway.

Guest kingdawson

Lennon's injured so Bentley is the best option on the right. Pav has to start ahead of Crouch as he deserves a chance.