The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

We were s*** today and deserved nothing out of the game but Howard Webb is a blatant cheat.

Arsenal should have had at least one player sent off and we had a stonewall pen turned down. Aside from that, he was so biased with his cards and free kick decisions it was a joke. Absolute f***ing disgrace. He should never be allowed to ref one of our games again, just like Clattenburg isn't.

You guys have issues with Webb and Clattenburg too?

Have you seen the decisions Webb gives against us everytime he refs our games. How he's still allowed to ref our games is a complete joke.

Clattenburg hasn't refereed an Everton game, home or away, since the derby at Goodison a few years ago when he was so biased it was unreal. Nothing official has ever been said, but it's pretty obvious that he's not allowed to officiate our games anymore because of it.

Today's performance by Webb was not far off being as bad. Disgraceful stuff.

I remember seeing a 'highlight' reel (if you can call it that) last year of all the stuff Webb has fucked up against Spurs and it was shocking.

Guest kingdawson

We were s*** today and deserved nothing out of the game but Howard Webb is a blatant cheat.

Arsenal should have had at least one player sent off and we had a stonewall pen turned down. Aside from that, he was so biased with his cards and free kick decisions it was a joke. Absolute f***ing disgrace. He should never be allowed to ref one of our games again, just like Clattenburg isn't.

Have you seen the decisions Webb gives against us everytime he refs our games. How he's still allowed to ref our games is a complete joke.

Are you expecting the FA to ban him from matches involving Tottenham because of perceived injustice from angry fans with an inferiority complex?

Howard Webb's last 5 games where he's been in charge of our games..

Manchester United (away) = Gives them a pen which clearly wasn't. SAF says after the game it clearly wasnt a pen and it never even looked like a pen from any angle you see it. Bald headed knob Webb apologises for his 'mistake'.

Liverpool (Away) = Waits until Defoe actually puts the ball in the net to decide he's offiside (which he clearly wasn't). Reina and Skrtel make a complete mess of it and Defoe scores. Linesman doesn't signal for offise and Defoe was about 3 yards onside but Webb says it's offside. Phil Thompson says he and Ian Rush were laughing at how bad the decision was (Phil Thompson of all people).

Chelsea (away) = Keane fouled by Carvalho 1000%.....should be a red card too but crooked Webb thinks otherwise. Former Referee Dermot Gallagher says he really doesn't know how Webb decided not to give it. Keane asks Webb why he hasn't booked him for a dive...corrupt webb says nothing.

Blackburn (home) = Doesn't give us 2 stone wall penalties (one of them he was actually looking directly at). Salgado himself says he doesn't know how his foul on Bale wasn't given.

Sunderland (home) = Doesn't give us a pen that even Zenden says was a pen himself. Then decides to give a yellow for Cattermole and somehow doesn't see VDV has handled the ball.

No way is it a coincidence now. No way.

Guest kingdawson

Clattenburg hasn't refereed an Everton game, home or away, since the derby at Goodison a few years ago when he was so biased it was unreal. Nothing official has ever been said, but it's pretty obvious that he's not allowed to officiate our games anymore because of it.

Today's performance by Webb was not far off being as bad. Disgraceful stuff.

I remember seeing a 'highlight' reel (if you can call it that) last year of all the stuff Webb has f***ed up against Spurs and it was shocking.

He's on a 1 man crusade...and the FA keep feeding him spurs games.

Guest Heneage

Bruce reckons he changed to 4-4-2 after watching the other sides that visited Stamford Bridge. Nothing to do with all the fans demanding it after our game Steve? :shifty:

Guest firetotheworks

Where have all these players who have committed fouls admitted themselves that they were fouls? It seems a very non-footballer thing to do.

Guest kingdawson

Where have all these players who have committed fouls admitted themselves that they were fouls? It seems a very non-footballer thing to do.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11695_6499993,00.html 

Salgado said it when he was in the studio for a La Liga game. He laughed when they asked him and said he didn't know how he got away with it.

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11695_6499993,00.html 

Salgado said it when he was in the studio for a La Liga game. He laughed when they asked him and said he didn't know how he got away with it.

:thup:

Can't say I remember the penalty incident you're talking about 1878? Squillaci should have been sent off for his tackle on Saha though.

Song handball when he 'blocked' a shot inside the box.

I was sitting directly behind it at the Gwladys Street.

Guest firetotheworks

MOTD haven't even shown the f***ing penalty or the clear red card that wasn't given.

Horrible twats.

You can tell the editor is a red s****...

aye, of Middlesboro.

MOTD haven't even shown the f***ing penalty or the clear red card that wasn't given.

Horrible twats.

aye, of Middlesboro.

I thought it was a Liverpool fan? Unless I'm getting confused with Sky...?  :undecided:

Can't say I remember the penalty incident you're talking about 1878? Squillaci should have been sent off for his tackle on Saha though.

Song handball when he 'blocked' a shot inside the box.

I was sitting directly behind it at the Gwladys Street.

From the many replays I've seen, it looks like it hit his shoulder.

Guest firetotheworks

Horrible twats.

aye, of Middlesboro.

I thought it was a Liverpool fan? Unless I'm getting confused with Sky...?  :undecided:

Nope, definitely 100% a Boro fan, unless its changed from last season.

Everton fans seem to think they get all the shit refereeing decisions, it happens to all clubs DEAL WITH IT :lol:

You go, sister.

Of course every team gets shit decisions. I think it's fair to say though we've had more than our fair share over the years, and today was another example.

Guest elbee909

Everton fans seem to think they get all the shit refereeing decisions, it happens to all clubs DEAL WITH IT :lol:

You go, sister.

Of course every team gets shit decisions. I think it's fair to say though we've had more than our fair share over the years, and today was another example.

That's exactly the same bias we've all got, seriously.

Gash: what did you make of the game? Personally I was hugely disappointed with our performance, because although you won, I can't help feel it was down to us barely giving you a game tbh. You were a million miles from great yourselves hence why I'm gutted we couldn't have really taken it to you (bar the last 10 minutes when we decided we'd actually wake up.)

Nice 2nd goal, mind. At that point I thought it could have easily been 3 or 4, I thought we'd crumble.

Thing was, it was a clear goalscoring opportunity, meaning surely he had to be sent off? If we're using some consistency (which increasingly doesn't seem to exist in refereeing), if Koscielny's last week was a red, then Squillaci had to walk.