The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Ok let me get this, we beat Sunderland 5-1 and they're leading Chelsea 2-0. That means we should be up 5-0 come halftime at Stamford Bridge more or less?

Don't forget that we've already beaten them away with our resere team this year

Fucking hate his celebrations. Only fucking Denilson has worst. Jesus Christ.

I enjoy it. The best part is watching Bolo Zenden try to join in with the dancing.

Oh, dancing? Is that what he's doing?

Just look at his face when he does it, what a cunt.  :lol:

Fucking hate his celebrations. Only fucking Denilson has worst. Jesus Christ.

I enjoy it. The best part is watching Bolo Zenden try to join in with the dancing.

Oh, dancing? Is that what he's doing?

Just look at his face when he does it, what a cunt.  :lol:

He's a cunt for doing a silly dance against his old team.

It's quite ridiculous how garbage Chelsea have been. I mean, the mackems have played well and deserve to be in front, but there's absolutely no chance they'll be this bad when we play them. No chance.

It's quite ridiculous how garbage Chelsea have been. I mean, the mackems have played well and deserve to be in front, but there's absolutely no chance they'll be this bad when we play them. No chance.

Are you suggesting the FA should fine Chelsea for fielding an under-strength side?

Are you suggesting the FA should fine Chelsea for fielding an under-strength side?

No.