The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'd be surprised that spurs even qualify for europe this season, apart from that game v Inter Milan seen nothing special from them at all.

They will.

Sadly, I agree.

Even more sadly, we've completely failed to take advantage of their shortcomings.

As have we.

:shifty:

Guest kingdawson

Spurs defense is a tragedy tbh, clueless

We're missing 3 of our starting back 4 (and i'm not even including Woodgate). Dawson, King, and Corluka are starters and naturally when a team is missing 75% of their usual back 4 it shows.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Spurs defense is a tragedy tbh, clueless

Don't think they've kept a clean sheet all season.

Opening game v City they did.

Oh aye, first game of the season.

Guest neesy111

This is boring, people always say Arsenal play beautiful football, it may be beautiful but its f***ing dull.

wut.

Well their first aim is to keep the ball.  I may be an idiot but I find it boring watching a team trying to pass it into the net.

So do Barcelona make you fall asleep then.

This is boring, people always say Arsenal play beautiful football, it may be beautiful but its f***ing dull.

wut.

Well their first aim is to keep the ball.  I may be an idiot but I find it boring watching a team trying to pass it into the net.

Well, sorry it's no Formula 1, Mr. MeowMeows.

wut.

Keeping the ball is the fundamental aim of football. If you find that process being performed to the highest quality boring then you're watching the wrong sport.

wut.

Wtf?

Guest neesy111

wut.

Wtf?

You find watching Arsenal boring, when F1 to many is completely boring.