The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Wenger not shaking hands, grow up man

I'm sure he did.

Cesc really shocking move raising his arm on that freekick, Van Der Vaart outstanding. That completely changed the game, not good.

Gutted, absolutely gutted.

Still, once in 17 years isn't too bad.

I'm sure he did.

Cesc really shocking move raising his arm on that freekick, Van Der Vaart outstanding. That completely changed the game, not good.

Looked like he just want straight down the tunnel

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bale MOM?  :harry:

THE BALANCE OF POWER HAS SHIFTED! I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE CHANGE!

As they say it, the table comes up with Arsenal 4 points ahead  :lol:

:lol:

Very good result for Spurs this, it wasn't that they were good as much as it was due to Arsenal being shocking, it really pisses me off when they take a lead and then start messing around like their winning 5-0, Chamakh turned twice when he was one on one, Arshavin tried to dribble instead of crossing and they paid for those missed chances, credit to Harry though he managed to use Arsenal's slacking off to his advantage.

I'm sure he did.

Looked like he just want straight down the tunnel

It looked like that yeh, but if you see his position he'd clearly been to Redknapp and not straight from the bench.

Bale MOM? :harry:

Madness aint it.

"We put JD up front" Fuck off you daft twat.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Gareth Bale as Man of the Match. :lol:

Sorry, Rafael, a goal and two assists isn't enough.

Fantasy Football Captain today, too.  :smitten:

Guest kingdawson

Wenger throwing the bottle on the floor :mackems:. t***.

You really think he's a t*** for that?

For me that's showing the passion.

We get back in the game then that baby decides it's time to complain to officials (about nothing decisions) and generally act like a complete child.

Instead of throwing water bottles, he should focus on countering the 4-4-2 tactic we adopted in the 2nd half. Instead he takes Nasri off early (who was your best player) and sticks with the same formation despite us applying pressure. You lost because of Wenger, not the linesman, not the ref, not the 3rd official, not the water bottle.

Spurs are s***. We beat Arsenal far more convincingly than this. If not for that horror-challenge on Ranger we'd have got a second, then a third shortly after.

We weren't half as bad as our commentators were saying in the first half, just cannot defend to save our lives (Modric and Jenas particularly unconvincing). Ronaldo man, as for beating Arsenal more convincingly, we had more shots on target than Arsenal, more shots off target than them and more corners. You were the other way round. The main difference was that you defended better and scored at the perfect time, while we gave away two eminently defendable goals and were two down before the half hour. Arsenal were better than both of us in general play.

Wenger throwing the bottle on the floor :mackems:. t***.

You really think he's a t*** for that?

For me that's showing the passion.

We get back in the game then that baby decides it's time to complain to officials (about nothing decisions) and generally act like a complete child.

Instead of throwing water bottles, he should focus on countering the 4-4-2 tactic we adopted in the 2nd half. Instead he takes Nasri off early (who was your best player) and sticks with the same formation despite us applying pressure. You lost because of Wenger, not the linesman, not the ref, not the 3rd official, not the water bottle.

Mate, regardless, talk about the water bottle. If we concede at five-a-side i've thrown a water bottle to the ground (if i'm not on the pitch) it doesn't mean anything. Just you're pissed you've conceded, silly discussion and a stupid thing to bring up.

Guest kingdawson

He's a twat in general. His mannerisms are that of a twat. The way he moans about everything and shouts at the officials for every decision only after his team are behind or after they let an advantage slip. When your first reaction when something goes against you (in this occasion 2 perfectly legit goals) is to blame someone else then you're a twat.

He's a bad loser, i like that. I wouldn't want him to be happy about losing, very clearly not a twat one of few managers who really care about their players. At the end of the day, you won, you deserved it but we probably would have won if Cesc didn't make that ridiculous decision with his hand.

At my age though the first home league defeat to spuds in my lifetime i can remember isn't too bad.