The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I detest the way Spurs have somehow been built up into title challengers. This is a pretty even game in terms of the respective clubs' ambitions this season.

Pretty much comes down to Harry. Him saying they were title contenders then beating Arsenal is always going to cause an overreaction and a twitch or two.

I detest the way Spurs have somehow been built up into title challengers. This is a pretty even game in terms of the respective clubs' ambitions this season.

As far as I can see, it's just the media (Sky) grasping onto Redknapp's comments about how the club could be challenging within a couple of years, and now combined with other teams' weaknesses at the top, making them out to be the DARK HORSES for the title.

As far as I can see, it's just the media (Sky) grasping onto Redknapp's comments about how the club could be challenging within a couple of years, and now combined with other teams' weaknesses at the top, making them out to be the DARK HORSES for the title.

That's just it, build em up and knock em down. I detest the way we've been built up as title challengers too, but it's Sky I'm pissed off at. Lazy.

7 points off 3rd, only 3/4 points off us atm. How that is a 'title challenge' in any way is beyond me :lol: Redknapp :facepalm: