The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

god knows why fergie let him go, looked like a top, top prospect when he was on loan in zaragoza.

I think pique wanted to leave tbh.

god knows why fergie let him go, looked like a top, top prospect when he was on loan in zaragoza.

I think pique wanted to leave tbh.

true, but i'm sure if he really wanted him to stay (after all he left barca as a kid so couldnt be that homesick or whatever) i think he could've convinced him.

Mou given a 1 match touchline ban by UEFA for the Ajax game incidents. The players involved have been fined.

Sergio Ramos given a single match ban for his sending off yesterday...

Outrageous.. Should be 5 at least..

The ref didn't write down in his report the circumstances of the sending off and the shoving of Puyol/Xavi, so was only given the minimum punishment for a red.

Terrible decision IMO.

Took forever to chalk it out as well.

How can it possibly be a terrible decision?  And why does it matter that it takes forever?

It did take awhile, but isn't it better that they get it right? What should they have done?

Guest Geordiesned

Excellent decision. Ref saw that it hit West Ham player but didn't know if he was offside. Linesman thought it hit Man Utd player so kept flag down. Ref consulted linesman and they came to correct decision.