The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Was a pretty sick shot by Drogba to be fair.  Don't think Gomes really did all that wrong other than going to ground, took an unlucky bounce on him and he couldn't reposition.  Thank fuck though, I can't stand Tottenham winning.

Didn't kill the shot. A real keeper would have taken that in the bollocks if it meant saving it.

Been a a refreshingly open game this. Very enjoyable.

As much as I don't like Spurs, I enjoy watching them.  :lol:

Pav, Christ, becoming a real waste of space.

My cunning plan worked. I rule.

Hey, it's a tough commute from the boondocks of Ohio!

:lol:

Ah, I knew there was one US Spurs fan, but couldn't remember which one it was.  :-[

I like Leffe. He's a Spurs fan in the US on a Newcastle board. Respect. :lol: Only VI appear more random, but he's got the Sir Bobby connection so it's not.

:lol: Yeah, used to live in Glasgow and was friends with a couple of Newcastle fans there. Best (wo)man was from Stakeford.

I'm on a couple of Spurs boards, obviously, and use one or two others but, you know, this forum is really, really good. For us intelligent oldies, you know.

Most Barcelona forums I lurk are remarkably more boring than this one. The English Barça boards/gloryhunter covens are particularly cringe-inducing.

The only Newcastle fan I met before coming to this place was a guy whose two heroes in life were Shay Given and Josif Stalin. My best english friend is a smoggie though, and funnily he spends more time talking about your lot than Boro (which he prefers not to mention).

Was a pretty sick shot by Drogba to be fair.  Don't think Gomes really did all that wrong other than going to ground, took an unlucky bounce on him and he couldn't reposition.  Thank fuck though, I can't stand Tottenham winning.

:lol:

Get away man if Krul had done that people would want him deported.

Was a pretty sick shot by Drogba to be fair.  Don't think Gomes really did all that wrong other than going to ground, took an unlucky bounce on him and he couldn't reposition.  Thank f*** though, I can't stand Tottenham winning.

Didn't kill the shot. A real keeper would have taken that in the bollocks if it meant saving it.

Been a a refreshingly open game this. Very enjoyable.

As much as I don't like Spurs, I enjoy watching them.  :lol:

As much as I love them, watching games this open every bloody week is terrifying.