The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

This is the same as every Old Firm game I've ever seen. Game starts, there is lots of dangerous challenges and quite a rucus in the crowd - commentators hype about the fiery, fast nature of the game and the way it has started at a blistering pace. The game then continues to plod along in the same way, without any quality or constructive attacking moves. It will be a 'competitive, well fought' match up and the commentators will talk about how a goal will soon be forthcoming, then finally after a long wait, the ball will eventually hit the net through luck more than good judgement. The crowd will erupt and the commentators will proceed to rave about the goal since it is the only good thing to happen all game.

The game will then probably finish 1-0, the divvees in the crowd will taunt each other over things unrelated to football, banners and flags will be shown and the winners will subsequently have bragging right fors the next 4 days or whatever until they then play each other again.

Cycle repeats 'till end of time.

Bold has so far happened.

You have successfully described all derby games. Well done.

Nah. Most derby games are class.

Most? Have you seen any midland derby?

You're just peddling the same, tedious, anti-SPL pish that you usually do. Hush up.

2-0 btw.

Hadaway man. Everything I have said is right, the OF is the most overrated game in world football.

Second half has been decent like, I'll give you that.

By the way Taylor, I don't even mind the SPL (like I said, I went to a Hearts game a couple of years ago and it was very enjoyable), but the OF are the most cretinous set of scumbags on earth. It is very difficult to like anything about them.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What the hell happened to Chelsea?

They got old. Hook will be back soon to steal their kids though, Tinkerbell will restore them to their former glory.

This is the same as every Old Firm game I've ever seen. Game starts, there is lots of dangerous challenges and quite a rucus in the crowd - commentators hype about the fiery, fast nature of the game and the way it has started at a blistering pace. The game then continues to plod along in the same way, without any quality or constructive attacking moves. It will be a 'competitive, well fought' match up and the commentators will talk about how a goal will soon be forthcoming, then finally after a long wait, the ball will eventually hit the net through luck more than good judgement. The crowd will erupt and the commentators will proceed to rave about the goal since it is the only good thing to happen all game.

The game will then probably finish 1-0, the divvees in the crowd will taunt each other over things unrelated to football, banners and flags will be shown and the winners will subsequently have bragging right fors the next 4 days or whatever until they then play each other again.

You're just peddling the same, tedious, anti-SPL pish that you usually do. Hush up.

2-0 btw.

Hadaway man. Everything I have said is right, the OF is the most overrated game in world football.

It may be overrated if you have no interest in it but believe it or not it means a lot to Glaswegians. I always enjoy the OF, fond memories of Bob Malcolm getting arrested back in the day while not even on the pitch.

By the way Taylor, I don't even mind the SPL (like I said, I went to a Hearts game a couple of years ago and it was very enjoyable), but the OF are the most cretinous set of scumbags on earth. It is very difficult to like anything about them.

Again, same could be said about most derby football scummers. It's maybe more of a problem here though, fair enough.

I just get tired of being painted with the same brush as those wankers.

They got old. Hook will be back soon to steal their kids though, Tinkerbell will restore them to their former glory.

Can't see it.

Nor can I. Drogba dengied, Lampard fattied.

2-0 btw.

It may be overrated if you have no interest in it but believe it or not it means a lot to Glaswegians. I always enjoy the OF, fond memories of Bob Malcolm getting arrested back in the day while not even on the pitch.

I do have an interest in it though, that's why I nearly almost get round to watching it. I did ground tours of both stadiums last time I was up there, and got scarves from both. The history of the clubs is fantastic and interesting. However the religious undertones, behaviour of the supporters (and staff) just makes it sickening to watch at times. Then when there isn't even good football on show to redeem it then it's a sad state of affairs. Considering people call it the best derby in the world, it is definitely overrated.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't see it.

Honest answer: I have no idea, so I was resorting to fantasy story lines in a futile search for an answer. It was pointless, really. It can't be as simple as Ray Wilkins leaving, can it?