The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I really like Meireles as a player.

Will be good once fully settled in.

My scouse-supporting mates really rate him.

Decent buy but still contributed a lot less than you'd expect for an £11m signing. He'll come good, though.

Aye starting to come to terms with change in pace of the game as is usual for players coming from Portuguese league. Decent player but Porto got the better deal in getting Moutinho to replace him for a couple of million less.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Andy Gray has just said fouling people is a indicator players care.

What a load of tosh.

Murder must be like total devotion and admiration.

What a load of tosh.

Andy "Messi and Barcelona would struggle at Stoke City on a cold tuesday night" Gray.  Don't know how this fucking cretin still gets employment.

What a load of tosh.

then where does smith fit on the andy grey care o meter then given how much he fouls

http://www.fundayltd.com/DSC_0835_Small.JPG

Rafael benitez said, 'Sometimes, maybe one player is a good player and after he doesn't settle down, but if you see, we have a net spending of between 10, 12 million. So I think that this, for a top side, it's not big money. And still I would say to you that we are not happy with some of the signings but we are really pleased with the majority of them. In the team now, Pepe Reina, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel, Daniel Agger, Fabio Aurelio, Lucas Leiva, Fernando Torres, Maxi Rodriquez, Dirk Kuyt, so it's a massive, massive team. I am not taking all the credit, I think the team is good, the problem may be the mentality. So I think Kenny can change these things and will hopefully be good for the team. But the other thing is that Christian Purslow and Hodgson, they signed seven players. Seven players is enough to change a squad, so you can take responsibility for signings in the past but seven players can change a squad. So you cannot continue with this story about the legacy. It's not my fault, sorry."'

What do u guys think ?

Konchesky, mereiles, poulsen, Jovanovic, Joe cole, brad jones,

Who's the 7th player ?