The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

He gets away with it, because he's an incredibly skilled dribbler. I haven't seen anything like it since Ronaldinho.

Jonas dribbled round players for fun in that division. He'd simply not get away with it at this level.

As for the Ronaldinho comparison  :facepalm:

Only thing Jonas does well is dribbling. Everyone knows this.

Taarabt has dribbling, crossing, and finishing. That pass to Routledge today was outstanding.

I'm not doubting his natural talent. He'll rack up goals and assists playing that position in that division. However playing him where he plays for QPR in the Premier League is far from guarenteed success. I've seen him go missing from Championship games, when that happens in the Premier League it would be a massive drag on any team. You only have to read Warnock's and Redknapp's comments on the player to worry about how he'd cope at this level.

Take him off if that happens, that's what Warnock does. Ben Arfa has the same problem.

Ben Arfa is twice the player Taarabt is, man.

He gets away with it, because he's an incredibly skilled dribbler. I haven't seen anything like it since Ronaldinho.

Jonas dribbled round players for fun in that division. He'd simply not get away with it at this level.

As for the Ronaldinho comparison  :facepalm:

Only thing Jonas does well is dribbling. Everyone knows this.

Taarabt has dribbling, crossing, and finishing. That pass to Routledge today was outstanding.

I'm not doubting his natural talent. He'll rack up goals and assists playing that position in that division. However playing him where he plays for QPR in the Premier League is far from guarenteed success. I've seen him go missing from Championship games, when that happens in the Premier League it would be a massive drag on any team. You only have to read Warnock's and Redknapp's comments on the player to worry about how he'd cope at this level.

Take him off if that happens, that's what Warnock does. Ben Arfa has the same problem.

Ben Arfa is twice the player Taarabt is, man.

I can't even begin to imagine how sexy our play would be with both of them playing. Could be a disastrous, or it could be out of this world. Both of them swapping position during the game, they would absolutely terrorize defence.

Kaká starting on the hole for Real Madrid, benching Özil. Still think he's twice the player than the German, if he can recapture his form.

No question. I'd be tempted to give Ozil a blast in the Di Maria position. Never been totally convinced by Di Maria.

Di María is weird. He looks average for most of the time but yet manages to pop up with important goals.

Another thing Kaká has over Özil is that he doesn't disappear in big games. Even last year he scored a few important goals in the last third of the season that kept Real Madrid in the race. It's mostly his fitness that let him down.

Guest neesy111

Fuck me, Sam saying his teams play to their strengths.  So was lumping 50 yard balls to Michael Owen at Newcastle to our strength.  Fucking CUNT!

Blackburn seem to be doing better without playing to Big Sam's idea of their strengths. Looking good and despite his wages, I think Santa Cruz is a good deal for them and will get them 6-8 goals from now until May.

He'll still take credit for it, though, the fat cunt.