The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Aye even with Vermaelen, he is going to be out of practise and next to an unreliable defender and infront of an unreliable keeper.

Let's not forget the unreliable defender to the other side of him.

Indeed. Clichy v Messi (like most v Messi) is an unfair contest.

Won't be as easy as people think. Arsenal are a good team and currently in very good form. Our best bet is Squillaci starting and doing his pants-shitting routine every time he faces Messi.

I think it will be Kos-Djourou (who have been good and are not getting the credit they deserve) Vermaelen may be back in time for the second leg (according to Mr. Wenger's updates) but i doubt it, if Vermaelen and Van Persie are fit i'd give us a much better chance of progressing, in an ideal world our team would be

Szczesny

Sagna - Djourou - Vermaelen - Clichy

Wilshere - Song

Walcott - Fabregas - Nasri

Van Persie

That would be a dream.

That's pretty much the team that beat Chelsea. Wilshere and Walcott are really starting to make Arsenal a lot better everytime they play. I haven't seen that team fail. Its when Arshavin, Eboue and Chamack come in that there's problems.

Just realized that the Cup final is played 3 days after the Bernabéu Clásico, so we'll most probably have two Barça - Real Madrid games in a row :lol:

Then if you drew them in the CL QFs.

CL QF Leg 1: 5/6 April

CL QF Leg 2: 12/13 April

La Liga Madrid v. Barca: 17 April

Copa Del Rey Final (most likely): Madrid v. Barca: 20 April

:laugh:

Won't be as easy as people think. Arsenal are a good team and currently in very good form. Our best bet is Squillaci starting and doing his pants-shitting routine every time he faces Messi.

I think it will be Kos-Djourou (who have been good and are not getting the credit they deserve) Vermaelen may be back in time for the second leg (according to Mr. Wenger's updates) but i doubt it, if Vermaelen and Van Persie are fit i'd give us a much better chance of progressing, in an ideal world our team would be

Szczesny

Sagna - Djourou - Vermaelen - Clichy

Wilshere - Song

Walcott - Fabregas - Nasri

Van Persie

That would be a dream.

That's pretty much the team that beat Chelsea. Wilshere and Walcott are really starting to make Arsenal a lot better everytime they play. I haven't seen that team fail. Its when Arshavin, Eboue and Chamack come in that there's problems.

Chamakh is not an issue. Arshavin gives Clichy no support and makes him look worse than he is incidentally Clichy has looked a lot better since Nasri has been in front of him to support him, as i have said i don't EXPECT us to progress i think there's a small chance and a bigger chance than i thought pre-Barcelona last season.

Just realized that the Cup final is played 3 days after the Bernabéu Clásico, so we'll most probably have two Barça - Real Madrid games in a row :lol:

Then if you drew them in the CL QFs.

CL QF Leg 1: 5/6 April

CL QF Leg 2: 12/13 April

La Liga Madrid v. Barca: 17 April

Copa Del Rey Final (most likely): Madrid v. Barca: 20 April

:laugh:

ElClásicomageddon

Is the Copa Del Rey seeded so its a Barca v Real final?

I'll be in Thailand then, be buzzing if its on anywhere.

No. IIRC there are no seeds in the Spanish Cup, but they have tinkered the competition format so much these past years that I won't say it for sure.

Guest Loven11

This Everton match is dire.

Could do with a goal like.

'The ref's seen enough' - not the only one  :lol:

:lol: aye exactly.

Blackburn 1-1, Kalinic.

Guest toonlass

A cat on the pitch at Goodison. Not enough animals on the pitch anymore. You hardly ever see a dog on the pitch these days!  :rant: