The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Dzeko unimpressive.

Give him time. Absolute class player that I really cannot see being a failure.

Nice to see Obinna with the hattrick. Happy for him. West Ham really have a very decent strikeforce with Ba, Nsofor, Piquionne, Cole, and some decent young players. I really think they'll will stay up but I've been waiting for them to turnit around all year now.

Baba man, you've been championing the qualities of West Ham and their hotchpotch, rag-tag bunch of players all season. All this after witnessing us brush them aside comfortably on both occasions this season.

They're dross ffs! :lol:

Fulham: Stockdale, Pantsil, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido, Duff, Sidwell, Murphy, Dempsey, Andrew Johnson, Dembele. Subs: Etheridge, Kelly, Baird, Gera, Kamara, Dikgacoi, Davies.

Tottenham: Gomes, Hutton, Bassong, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Sandro, Modric, Pienaar, Van der Vaart, Defoe. Subs: Cudicini, Jenas, Pavlyuchenko, Gallas, Crouch, Kranjcar, Corluka.

Good for us that Fulham are playing late Sunday.

Got a full strength team out more or less too.

Couple of key player knocks would do me, nothing too serious.

At worst they're going to be heavy legged in the last quarter but as you say I'd not be crying into my beer to see Hangeland, Dempsey and one or two others pick up slight knocks.