The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9404893.stm

Blackpool goal: No doubt about the penalty, awarded after Sebastien Bassong clumsily barges DJ Campbell over in the box. No doubt about the penalty either, Charlie Adam - who almost joined Spurs in January - steps up and clinically despatches it past Heurelho Gomes with that trusty left foot of his.

Bassong always seems to be giving away penalties. Williamson has turned out better for us than Bassong has for Tottenham.

Guest Tall Striker

Blackpool goal: No doubt about the penalty, awarded after Sebastien Bassong clumsily barges DJ Campbell over in the box. No doubt about the penalty either, Charlie Adam - who almost joined Spurs in January - steps up and clinically despatches it past Heurelho Gomes with that trusty left foot of his.

Bassong always seems to be giving away penalties. Williamson has turned out better for us than Bassong has for Tottenham.

QUICK! SELL HIM!

Guest kingdawson

What a load of steaming bollocks. Bassong has been awesome when called upon but seems like he's having a mare tonight so far. A big reason why we made top 4 last season.

Guest Tall Striker

What a load of steaming bollocks. Bassong has been awesome when called upon but seems like he's having a mare tonight so far. A big reason why we made top 4 last season.

Why the fuck do you trawl our board when your team is playing? :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Why the f*** do you trawl our board when your team is playing? :lol:

I'm at work so not watching game.

Why the fuck do you jump on everything i say btw? does your wife/girlfriend not love you? were you a neglected child? do you smell?

Why the fuck do you jump on everything i say btw? does your wife/girlfriend not love you? were you a neglected child? do you smell?

Do you smell. :lol:

So Torres can play in both Europa and CL for two different teams? Since when could that happen?

Different competitions.

I'm sure it used to be tied for all. certain it is in FM  :lol:

I'm sure it was as well. ???

If memory serves he gave away a penalty or two while he played at Newcastle. He also got sent off a couple of times. *

* I expect the fact checkers to prove my memory wrong.

If Bassong is so awesome how come he has to be "called upon"? If he's so awesome he should be in the starting 11.

Come on Blackpool!!!!

Guest Tall Striker

Why the f*** do you jump on everything i say btw? does your wife/girlfriend not love you? were you a neglected child? do you smell?

1) Because you're a sad cunt that trawls other teams forum's while your team is playing

2) Yes my girlfriend loves me

3) No

4) No

You're a sad cunt.

So Torres can play in both Europa and CL for two different teams? Since when could that happen?

Different competitions.

I'm sure it used to be tied for all. certain it is in FM  :lol:

I'm sure it was as well. ???

Glad I'm not going mad, just seen VI's explanation, recentish change it seems

Guest kingdawson

Why the f*** do you jump on everything i say btw? does your wife/girlfriend not love you? were you a neglected child? do you smell?

1) Because you're a sad c*** that trawls other teams forum's while your team is playing

3) No

4) No

You're a sad c***.

Reported.

I've hardly ever reported anyone on here but your continuous insults for no good reason are tiresome now. Well done on calling me a cunt on a forum btw, shows what a hard man you are.

Guest Tall Striker

1) Because you're a sad c*** that trawls other teams forum's while your team is playing

3) No

4) No

You're a sad c***.

Reported.

I've hardly ever reported anyone on here but your continuous insults for no good reason are tiresome now. Well done on calling me a c*** on a forum btw, shows what a hard man you are.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest kingdawson

If memory serves he gave away a penalty or two while he played at Newcastle. He also got sent off a couple of times. *

* I expect the fact checkers to prove my memory wrong.

If Bassong is so awesome how come he has to be "called upon"? If he's so awesome he should be in the starting 11.

Come on Blackpool!!!!

Anyway back to the football talk....Bassong played the majority of games for us last season and was superb.