Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This doesn't feel fair

Goes down as a Nixon OG tbh

You are on my arse 24-7. Tiresome.

You've just set yourself up.  :fishing:

This doesn't feel fair

P.s. is Venkman ok?

That was a cowards challenge!  :lol: Few cuts a bruises mate but i'm fine.

We were the better team all over the pitch yesterday. Our defending was pretty much faultless so well done to you lot, and Kev and Heza'a work rate upfront was brilliant. The main difference i noticed from the last game is that Colin wasnt winning ball after ball in the air, because we had players who were comfortable passing along the ground we weren't knocking it long and we made a lot more chances. Two of their goals were 30 yard floaters and one was down to a defensive mistake but i dont remember them creating one clear cut chance?

Man of the match goes to Duffy, who just shaded it over our other centre half who's name i didnt catch.

Guest Heneage

This doesn't feel fair

P.s. is Venkman ok?

That was a cowards challenge! :lol: Few cuts a bruises mate but i'm fine.

We were the better team all over the pitch yesterday. Our defending was pretty much faultless so well done to you lot, and Kev and Heza'a work rate upfront was brilliant. The main difference i noticed from the last game is that Colin wasnt winning ball after ball in the air, because we had players who were comfortable passing along the ground we weren't knocking it long and we made a lot more chances. Two of their goals were 30 yard floaters and one was down to a defensive mistake but i dont remember them creating one clear cut chance?

Man of the match goes to Duffy, who just shaded it over our other centre half who's name i didnt catch.

I turned to the ref straight away giving it 'sorry accidental'. :lol:

A team shake up might be in order as yesterday was quite onesided. But I know the reds will be dead against that of course...

Teams were equal as far as I could see. Heza and Kev were immense up front, some superb finishes. MOM though IMO was Duffy (I think it was him?) at the back for us - looked confident on the ball and ended quite a few Blue attacks. That said, everyone played their part. Good games all round!

Aye, Venkman was absolutely quality. Can remember in the first half when there was a ball punted really high - looked like it was going out of play... control from Venkman there was superb.

Duffy's just a wall.