Crowd v PSV?

Guest Antigalican

I shall be in my seat :)

But I still don't get why the club don't half the prices for these pre-season friendlies, as in theory half price twice as many people same amount they get on the tickets. Yet will have more money overall with programmes, food etc. 

I think £20 for a friendly is a disgrace to be honest. If the club had charged a tenner for adults and put on something pre-match for Bobby (they may well do this but I've certainly seen nothing advertised) they could have had a very healthy crowd. As it is I'll be suprised if it's over 20,000.

Yep. :thup:

Halve the price and double the crowd.

I think £20 for a friendly is a disgrace to be honest. If the club had charged a tenner for adults and put on something pre-match for Bobby (they may well do this but I've certainly seen nothing advertised) they could have had a very healthy crowd. As it is I'll be suprised if it's over 20,000.

:thup: I could afford a tenner, not prepared to dish out £20 for a friendly though.

Guest Heneage

PSV don't have many players I'd want to watch tbh.

They have comfortably more than us though. :lol:

I thought that was assumed? :lol:

I think the crowd was around 13,000 when we played them in pre season 2 years ago and i'd expect a similar number this time. Strangely enough, as low as the crowd was last time we played them the atmosphere was really good, especially in the Strawberry Corner.

"Crowd vs PSV" sounds like one of the crazy Japanese games where they let a few hundred kids play football vs a real team.  I can just imagine the NO team trying to make some plays against PSV, and getting ticked that the other 13,000 kept stealing the ball :D

As usual an absolute joke of a price for a friendly. When will the club EVER get it?? Halve the price, double the gate, double the food and drink revenue = more money than half the crowd on double the price.

Time and again they must see these shite friendly and cup attendances and you would think that at least one bright spark at the club would have the idea of reducing the prices? But obviously not.

I shall not be there.

But I still don't get why the club don't half the prices for these pre-season friendlies, as in theory half price twice as many people same amount they get on the tickets. Yet will have more money overall with programmes, food etc. 

I couldn't agree more!

Has any pay on the day details been mentioned? I'll probably do my usual and whinge about prices then not be able to resist come match day :undecided: