Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://madmarcus.football.fr/post/2010/08/04/OM-:-Ben-Arfa-voudrait-rester-si-Niang-s-en-allait-!

Alors qu'Hatem Ben Arfa est annoncé aux 4 coins d'Europe (Hoffenheim, Werder Brême, Newastle), sous réserve que les acheteurs portentiels y mettent le prix, et qu'un bras de fer semble s'être engagé entre Mamadou Niang et l'Olympique de Marseille (suite à l'offre "paradisiaque" du club turc de Fenerbahçe), selon certaines sources proches du club Ben Arfa pourraît changer son fusil d'épaule.

En effet, il semblerait qu'Hatem Ben Arfa soit disposé à rester à l'OM, voire même le souhaite fortement, si Mamadou Niang était transféré. En effet, celà lui ferait espérer plus de temps de jeu, et il ne serait donc pas obligé de quitter la Canebière sur un constat d'échec !

Basically if Niang goes to Fenerbache then he'd consider staying at Marseille.

i hate the fact we are always going for a bargin.... a quality player wants to join us and we are etting greedy again. I hate u Ashley.....

Yeah, I'd much rather we were fleeced out of millions.

Guest Roger Kint

i hate the fact we are always going for a bargin.... a quality player wants to join us and we are etting greedy again. I hate u Ashley.....

:facepalm:

Guest neesy111

what in the fact we paid 27M combined for michael owen and luque, where we could of bought 2 players for 10M that would of delivered a lot more than both them

We're not being fleeced out of millions though. Clearly, they've got a valuation on the player which we're looking for them to drop. If anyone's attempting to do any fleecing, it's us.

what in the fact we paid 27M combined for michael owen and luque, where we could of bought 2 players for 10M that would of delivered a lot more than both them

This looks like two down syndromes attempting to discuss football. Whats that got to do with anything?

We're not being fleeced out of millions though. Clearly, they've got a valuation on the player which we're looking for them to drop. If anyone's attempting to do any fleecing, it's us.

Aye, but what are you expecting us to do? Negotiation doesn't really work when a club says "Right we want £8m..." and we go "Cash or cheque?" - you see how cheap you can get him, how much he's actually worth etc. There's no point to agreeing to their valuation immediately as chances are they've inflated it to get a bit of extra cash out of you.

Aye, but what are you expecting us to do? Negotiation doesn't really work when a club says "Right we want £8m..." and we go "Cash or cheque?" - you see how cheap you can get him, how much he's actually worth etc. There's no point to agreeing to their valuation immediately as chances are they've inflated it to get a bit of extra cash out of you.

Heaven forbid Doctor Zaius puts an offer in on a house  :lol:

I suppose so. It's just the lack of faith I've got in this board that makes me think they're going to fuck it all up by trying to get him for a ridiculously low price.

I suppose so. It's just the lack of faith I've got in this board that makes me think they're going to f*** it all up by trying to get him for a ridiculously low price.

They probably will. But I'm not worried by the lack of conclusion just yet.

Guest michaelfoster

Apart from money, there is no reason why anyone would go to Hoffenheim, they're not in Europe and with Bayern, Leverkusen, Werder, Hamburg etc. They probably won't be next season. Stadium is average, no history, no real fanbase and the squad is decent but would probably be midtable to bottom half in the Prem.

Basically if its true then Ben Arfa is right to favour us.

So about the same as us then :D

Who the fuck are Hoffenheim? Seriously. They were in the German version of the Conference North a few seasons ago, ffs.

Doesn't really matter today, does it? They are were they are because of various reasons.

I don't think Ben Arfa would be interested in joining a club with a "history". He won't last that long there or here if he has that talent which he is said to have.

Who the f*** are Hoffenheim? Seriously. They were in the German version of the Conference North a few seasons ago, ffs.

Hoffenheim have some decent players. Salihovic, Carlos Eduardo, Obasi, Ibisevic etc. Quite like them as a team. As far as I know they play with a 4-3-3 so he'd probably suit their formation better.

Nevertheless I have hope.

http://madmarcus.football.fr/post/2010/08/04/OM-:-Ben-Arfa-voudrait-rester-si-Niang-s-en-allait-!

Alors qu'Hatem Ben Arfa est annoncé aux 4 coins d'Europe (Hoffenheim, Werder Brême, Newastle), sous réserve que les acheteurs portentiels y mettent le prix, et qu'un bras de fer semble s'être engagé entre Mamadou Niang et l'Olympique de Marseille (suite à l'offre "paradisiaque" du club turc de Fenerbahçe), selon certaines sources proches du club Ben Arfa pourraît changer son fusil d'épaule.

En effet, il semblerait qu'Hatem Ben Arfa soit disposé à rester à l'OM, voire même le souhaite fortement, si Mamadou Niang était transféré. En effet, celà lui ferait espérer plus de temps de jeu, et il ne serait donc pas obligé de quitter la Canebière sur un constat d'échec !

Basically if Niang goes to Fenerbache then he'd consider staying at Marseille.

And so the pantomime continues. No wonder the bigger clubs are steering well clear.