"The women are all ugly"

"NEWCASTLE!"

"They will be paying you a youth-team salary"

"I WANT TO GO TO NEWCASTLE"

"Xisco will try and chat you up"

"NEW-fucking-CASTLE"

"They've just made Joe Kinnear manager again"

"Hoffenheim it is, then."

I'm not sure how so many people can get so excited on such little information. Ben Arfa would be an ideal signing but if you take a step back and look at this objectively we don't even know if we're in negotiations for the lad. Our alleged interest could be as significant as a bid or as little as an inquiry. Truthly we don't even know if he's interested in a move, all we have is the word of a couple of French hacks and Neil Farrington's 'sources.

Bet he doesn't know any more than he's read on here.

I'm not sure how so many people can get so excited on such little information. Ben Arfa would be an ideal signing but if you take a step back and look at this objectively we don't even know if we're in negotiations for the lad. Our alleged interest could be as significant as a bid or as little as an inquiry. Truthly we don't even know if he's interested in a move, all we have is the word of a couple of French hacks and Neil Farrington's 'sources'.

You mustn't have been following the story very closely, Farrington is one of the least credible sources here.  For instance George Caulkin (along with the French media) has said that we've made a bid and every news source, including the likes of L'Equipe say he wants to come here.  I'd think that if there was any doubt in the matter at least one source would claim otherwise.

Its pretty clear that we've made an initial bid, which was rejected and that he currently prefers us out of the clubs interested.  Doesn't mean we'll get him of course.

Guest Heneage

Just pulled this from Ben Arfa's twitter can someone translate?

Sérieusement p***** maintenant pourquoi can't rien simple.  C'est tellement frustrant pendaison autour jack s*** arrêter f****** autour."  Faire Je veux d'aller à Hoffenheim, non! Faire Je veux d'aller à Werder Bremen, non! Faire Je veux d'aller à Newcastle, Oui! Alors, arrêtez fucking autour Levy!

That last bit says "i want to go to Newcastle, yes!." Glad i done French at school now  :lol:

I can only translate a few words like, but i can see the word 'frustrated' and something about waiting around

Edit:

Seriously p***** now why can't nothing simple.  This is so frustrating hanging around jack s*** to stop f****** around."  Do I want to go to Hoffenheim, no!  Do I want to go to Werder Bremen, no!  Do I want to go to Newcastle, Yes!  Then, stop fucking around Levy! 

Guest firetotheworks

That's pretty simple French there like. I got a D and I can understand that.

'Serious something, why cant anything be simple? Its frustrating waiting around for jack shit. Do I want to go to Hoffenheim? No! Do I want to go to Werder Bremen? No! Do I want to go to Newcastle? Yes! Then stop fucking around Levy!'

Guest labrowski

Using a translater on the comp

"Seriously p***** now why can't nothing simple.  This is so frustrating hanging around jack s*** to stop f****** around."  Do I want to go to Hoffenheim, no!  Do I want to go to Werder Bremen, no!  Do I want to go to Newcastle, Yes!  Then, stop f***ing around Levy!" 

Just pulled this from Ben Arfa's twitter can someone translate?

Sérieusement p***** maintenant pourquoi can't rien simple.  C'est tellement frustrant pendaison autour jack s*** arrêter f****** autour."  Faire Je veux d'aller à Hoffenheim, non! Faire Je veux d'aller à Werder Bremen, non! Faire Je veux d'aller à Newcastle, Oui! Alors, arrêtez fucking autour Levy!

:lol:

HATEM BEN ARFA last night gave his strongest suggestion yet that he'd be on his way to Newcastle, after a STAGGERING outburst on his own Twitter page.

In it, the French STAR rubbished reports linking him to German Bundesliga outfits Werder Bremen and Hoffenheim, and SLAMMED Daniel Levy for jeopardising his move to the North East.

More to follow.

Guest Heneage

Macken wind up.

That's exactly what Darren Bent did on Twitter about his move to Sunderland.

http://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/javaImages/b8/a4/0,,10309~6988984,00.jpg ?

i can only assume his line of thought is " hey, they play infront of 40 odd thousand when in a lower league, they can beat each other up and get away with it, spend all night on the town and there seems like no discipline whatsoever.................................thats the place for me!"