Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Stifler stop being a spacker, man.

I'm not, all I'm trying to point out is that earlier in this thread people were saying Ashley would go some way to getting himself in their good books again if we signed Ben Arfa, then last night people starting calling him again over rumours that he was on his way to Germany. Seriously people in here say I'm not right in the head, maybe people in here should get checked out because they seem to be a bit schizophrenic.

Guest secteur2010

The fact also remains that if we do sign him then he will be a legend again, untill the next player people on here want doesn't turn up, then he's that fat Cockney b****** that won't open his wallet. I don't know who is more hated on here, Mike Ashley or the Tories. Ashley could pour in millions, win us the league, FA Cup and everything else on offer, and Cameron could give you all £50k a year tax free, a job for life etc and you would all be able to still hate them both.

So you start off by saying that if Ashley does something good people will think he's a legend, then finish up by saying even if he does something good people will hate him?

TBF to the lad, even if Ashley did something really good (like sell NUFC), he'd be demonised regardless.

He's in a no win situation as past mistakes put paid to any feelings of respect for the man. Sadly all of his own doing (or his acolytes who he has listened too much too).

So basically it was bullshit all along?......exactly like I said.

Does this now mean that if Ashley pulls this off then he will be a hero again?, does it now mean that those who jumped of the Tyne bridge last night and early this morning have done so for no reason?

Fact remains that we still haven't sign him and if we don't Ashley has proven to be a massive cunt, that still remains,

The fact also remains that if we do sign him then he will be a legend again, untill the next player people on here want doesn't turn up, then he's that fat Cockney bastard that won't open his wallet. I don't know who is more hated on here, Mike Ashley or the Tories. Ashley could pour in millions, win us the league, FA Cup and everything else on offer, and Cameron could give you all £50k a year tax free, a job for life etc and you would all be able to still hate them both.

People on here need to fucking grow up, it's no good going round hating Ashley for not siging the player you want, and it's no good hating Cameron for leading a party who did things 20-30 years ago that you didn't agree with.

He will get the credit he deserves, like he did in January.

To say he will be a legend 'again' is just not true, he should be making sure we're ready for the season not fucking us up by missing out on players like Ben Arfa who will obviously be a great signing.

I mean do you seriously think this newcastle team is good enough to stay up,that is why we need players like ben arfa because not only is he good but he is versatile enough to save us having to spend more money on a player as he can play 3 positions.

I don't know, we could stay up but I admit we are in real danger of being a club going down. Yes we need an attacking midfielder, alongside other players but I don't go round saying Ashley is a cunt because he hasn't signed Ben Arfa. At the start of the transfer window I wanted O'Hara, it doesn't look like we are going to get him but I'm not coming on here calling Ashley all the names under the sun for it.

The fact also remains that if we do sign him then he will be a legend again, untill the next player people on here want doesn't turn up, then he's that fat Cockney bastard that won't open his wallet. I don't know who is more hated on here, Mike Ashley or the Tories. Ashley could pour in millions, win us the league, FA Cup and everything else on offer, and Cameron could give you all £50k a year tax free, a job for life etc and you would all be able to still hate them both.

So you start off by saying that if Ashley does something good people will think he's a legend, then finish up by saying even if he does something good people will still hate him?

Seem to recall people chanting Ashley's name until he fucked up and got the club relegated, and the heat coming off him when he put a bit of cash in and got us promoted.  Seems pretty reasonable, fuck up you get grief, do well you get praise.

No, if he does something great like won us the League or acup after putting loads of money into the club he would still be failing to sign one player the fans like away from being hated again.

People are shwoing their frustrations at Ashley because of the way we are conducting our business. Perhaps some of that is a tad shortsighted but it was Ashley who got us into this mess in the first place. When he spends a bit of money people will lay off him abit, like they did in January.

I don't see many people praising him, let alone calling him a legend.

I mean do you seriously think this newcastle team is good enough to stay up,that is why we need players like ben arfa because not only is he good but he is versatile enough to save us having to spend more money on a player as he can play 3 positions.

I don't know, we could stay up but I admit we are in real danger of being a club going down. Yes we need an attacking midfielder, alongside other players but I don't go round saying Ashley is a cunt because he hasn't signed Ben Arfa. At the start of the transfer window I wanted O'Hara, it doesn't look like we are going to get him but I'm not coming on here calling Ashley all the names under the sun for it.

That's because you're retarded. If Ashley doesn't sign Ben Arfa then of course he's a cunt.

I don't know, we could stay up but I admit we are in real danger of being a club going down. Yes we need an attacking midfielder, alongside other players but I don't go round saying Ashley is a c*** because he hasn't signed Ben Arfa. At the start of the transfer window I wanted O'Hara, it doesn't look like we are going to get him but I'm not coming on here calling Ashley all the names under the sun for it.

Surely the difference between us getting ben arfa compared to o'hara is that ben arfa seemed hell bent on a move here and (supposedly) we aint upping our bid to seal this deal, O'hara was mentioned in the press as a good target for us thats all.

That's because you're retarded. If Ashley doesn't sign Ben Arfa then of course he's a cunt.

Aye, I guess I am, but where does it stop?, sign Ben Arfa, you will want Keane next, sign Keane you will want Messi after that.

Aye, I guess I am, but where does it stop?, sign Ben Arfa, you will want Keane next, sign Keane you will want Messi after that.

I said earlier, a modest investment of £15m this season would be more than enough to give us a side worth watching. Is that really too much to ask? In what way does that mean we want every player under the sun?

We even have a run off of this thread dedicated to calling Mike Ashley because last night some French bullshit came out he was on his way to Germany. I won't be pleased if we don't get people in that we need, but just because it might not be Ben Arfa isn't a reason to slate Ashley. At the moment we know fuckk all about this transfer saga, we all thought we did but we have been proved wrong on more then one occasion. Basically no one is speaking about what is really going on, not even Arfa himself who took it upon himself to come here on Friday and see if he can force something through. For all we know we could of agreed a purchase fee and it is based upon OM getting players in first. OM themselves have fucked on by coming out with a different story atleast once a day. Anything could happen, but because we know nothing and are taking last nights bullshit for gods word you are all on here calling Ashley for not getting a player YOU want.

Really, the delay means that Ashley's judged his position here reasonably well. There obviously aren't a lot of clubs keen to better whatever we've offered. It's taking time because OM and Dassier are doing everything they can think of -- delaying tactics, rumours carefully fed to the press, moving goalposts -- to try and conjure a better offer, or to spook Ashley into upping his one. But Ashley may well be right to hold firm, and we could still get a really good deal here.

Why aren't there loads of other clubs chasing an unsettled player with such obvious talent? Because the kid's clearly a trouble-maker and a fucking nutjob. He could work out, he could be a fucking disaster. Posters claiming that there's no risk in spunking a few million on him because if it doesn't work out we could always sell him on for more need to check themselves into the repair shop and get their logic circuits replaced. If it didn't work out we'd have wasted whatever we spent on him.

It's clear the money is no longer there for the expensive failures of the past – the Owens or Luques or Vianas. Loan with option to buy is definitely the right way to go, and even if it doesn't happen, I can't blame the club for trying what seems to me to be correct strategy.

Really, the delay means that Ashley's judged his position here reasonably well. There obviously aren't a lot of clubs keen to better whatever we've offered. It's taking time because OM and Dassier are doing everything they can think of -- delaying tactics, rumours carefully fed to the press, moving goalposts -- to try and conjure a better offer, or to spook Ashley into upping his one. But Ashley may well be right to hold firm, and we could still get a really good deal here.

Why aren't there loads of other clubs chasing an unsettled player with such obvious talent? Because the kid's clearly a trouble-maker and a f***ing nutjob. He could work out, he could be a f***ing disaster. Posters claiming that there's no risk in spunking a few million on him because if it doesn't work out we could always sell him on for more need to check themselves into the repair shop and get their logic circuits replaced. If it didn't work out we'd have wasted whatever we spent on him.

It's clear the money is no longer there for the expensive failures of the past the Owens or Luques or Vianas. Loan with option to buy is definitely the right way to go, and even if it doesn't happen, I can't blame the club for trying what seems to me to be correct strategy.

+1

I said earlier, a modest investment of £15m this season would be more than enough to give us a side worth watching. Is that really too much to ask? In what way does that mean we want every player under the sun?

I never said we want every player under the sun. I just said that you are all calling Ash;ey because he hasn't signed the player YOU want, what happens if he gives in?, you will want another player, and another, and everytime Ashley would be under pressure to buy that player or risk being hated again.

Guest zinaldo1982

Keane,i wouldn't even want him if he was woman and offered sex,he is so past it and slow,he would make our attack be that predictable we would have to stay in the dugout in fear of being found out.

Ben arfa is different than o'hara because he is a world class player or at least world class potential,cheap,versatile and would allow us to save some money as he would cover for injuries and suspensions.

I don't say ashley is this or that but the man is worth 960m pounds and he is ready to not spend any money on a player fergie and wenger would have bought if ben arfa wasn't a problem or had ben arfa wanted to come to man utd and then be loaned out like fergie wanted last year january.

Why aren't there loads of other clubs chasing an unsettled player with such obvious talent? Because the kid's clearly a trouble-maker and a fucking nutjob. He could work out, he could be a fucking disaster. Posters claiming that there's no risk in spunking a few million on him because if it doesn't work out we could always sell him on for more need to check themselves into the repair shop and get their logic circuits replaced. If it didn't work out we'd have wasted whatever we spent on him.

It's clear the money is no longer there for the expensive failures of the past – the Owens or Luques or Vianas. Loan with option to buy is definitely the right way to go, and even if it doesn't happen, I can't blame the club for trying what seems to me to be correct strategy.

:clap: