Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Signing talented, moody players always leads to destruction; just look at the likes of Cantona, Bellamy, Maradona and Romario for incontrovertible proof of such folly. Far better getting in the likes of Danny Simpson and Ryan Taylor, good steady professionals. Talent? Hardest game in the world, mate.

But these players are terribly average and will be caught out in the premier league. Im fully aware not every team in the premier league is man united but even the poorer teams and newly promoted are signing better players than the likes of danny simpson (Wasnt deemed good enough by sunderland) and ryan taylor (We blatently only bought him to stop wigan beating us all the time)., We dont even have to spend millions, What about petrov to bolton!?!?!? we've had the advantage of knowing where we are next season and so far it looks like there has been no shortlist for transfer targets made.

Yes because they are very good going forward and him behind the striker would allow him the freedom to wreck havoc without having to worry too much about defensive duties,do you seriously think fletcher would be able to stop him if he can't catch and scholes would have been sent off with his rubbish tackles after being left for dead by his skills and acceleration.

Can I have some of what your taking please?

:thup:  :lol:

He's maybe talking about a different Ben Arfa. I mean, I know he's a good player, but he's not Maradona, or Messi.  :lol:

Yes because they are very good going forward and him behind the striker would allow him the freedom to wreck havoc without having to worry too much about defensive duties,do you seriously think fletcher would be able to stop him if he can't catch and scholes would have been sent off with his rubbish tackles after being left for dead by his skills and acceleration.

Can I have some of what your taking please?

:thup:  :lol:

He's maybe talking about a different Ben Arfa. I mean, I know he's a good player, but he's not Christ reincarnated.  :lol:

FYP

Signing talented, moody players always leads to destruction; just look at the likes of Cantona, Bellamy, Maradona and Romario for incontrovertible proof of such folly. Far better getting in the likes of Danny Simpson and Ryan Taylor, good steady professionals. Talent? Hardest game in the world, mate.

But these players are terribly average and will be caught out in the premier league. Im fully aware not every team in the premier league is man united but even the poorer teams and newly promoted are signing better players than the likes of danny simpson (Wasnt deemed good enough by sunderland) and ryan taylor (We blatently only bought him to stop wigan beating us all the time)., We dont even have to spend millions, What about petrov to bolton!?!?!? we've had the advantage of knowing where we are next season and so far it looks like there has been no shortlist for transfer targets made.

There was a soupcon of sarcasm contained within my post, comrade.

Sarcasm noted, i need to leave this thread before it consumes me :|

Guest BooBoo

If we don't spend a penny this transfer window I will be really disappoint at Chris. Why going out and say we have money bollocks? If this is the case he is clearly a puppet for Ashley.

:lol:

That's cheared me right up.

Loller!

Guest zinaldo1982

I know you are joking but anyone can have a stormer game from time to time and a player of ben arfa quality is more likely to have one as he has everything in his locker to suggest so.just my 2 cents.

Question was: "What about Hatem Ben Arfa? You want to buy both now, Wesley and Ben Arfa?"

He (sporting director of Bremen) said: "Surely not, we don't want someone to replace Özil. Ben Arfa isn't a hot trail (don't know if that's the correct word)"

There was some more talking, but he strongly denied it.

Sarcasm noted, i need to leave this thread before it consumes me :|

It's the magic eye of threads.

Question was: "What about Hatem Ben Arfa? You want to buy both now, Wesley and Ben Arfa?"

He (sporting director of Bremen) said: "Surely not, we don't want someone to replace Özil. Ben Arfa isn't a hot trail (don't know if that's the correct word)"

So in other words Ben Arfa isn't sexy enough for his tastes?

:omg:

:frantic: