Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

just realised....i'm on 100 posts....does this mean i can start a thread..?  ( despite being one of longest members here....I had this priviledge taken away because i didnt post enough silly posts..)  hopefully now a full member!

just realised....i'm on 100 posts....does this mean i can start a thread..?  ( despite being one of longest members here....I had this priviledge taken away because i didnt post enough silly posts..)  hopefully now a full member!

Nah, you need 10000+ posts. Only Dave can start threads.

Wasn't too impressed with Ben Arfa on sunday. He was more playing Nolans position than a leftwinger, leaving Enrique alone on the left flank for long periods of the game, it was a lot better when Jonas came in.

This just confirms what has already been mentioned in this thread, than Ben Arfa should play behind Carroll and Jonas on the left.

Wasn't too impressed with Ben Arfa on sunday. He was more playing Nolans position than a leftwinger, leaving Enrique alone on the left flank for long periods of the game, it was a lot better when Jonas came in.

This just confirms what has already been mentioned in this thread, than Ben Arfa should play behind Carroll and Jonas on the left.

quite often he came inside and took 2 or 3 stoke players with him, even without the ball, enrique was to blame for not making any use of the huge gap he had in front of him.

quite often he came inside and took 2 or 3 stoke players with him, even without the ball, enrique was to blame for not making any use of the huge gap he had in front of him.

Aye.

I really don't like the way of thinking that just because you're a winger, you have to stay glued to the line all game. Wingers cutting in creates space for the fullback to come forward, as well as giving you another man in the middle of the park. Of course they shouldn't do it all the time, but a few times a game, most definitely.

He just doesn't have the mentality of a winger, it's fine coming in sometimes but he's always looking for it. He's a central player, all of his best play for us has come from there and it's criminal he's not starting off Carroll.

Surely it's just a matter of time before the management team cotton on.

He just doesn't have the mentality of a winger, it's fine coming in sometimes but he's always looking for it. He's a central player, all of his best play for us has come from there and it's criminal he's not starting off Carroll.

hopefully its a case of bedding him in and giving him a few games to get up to speed with the english game,then play him centrally consistently. don't think they'll do it on sunday so wigan it is.

Hughton, it appears won't. His justification for Nolan is that he can pop up with a goal, CH doesn't appear to be thinking about the bigger picture. He has learnt in the past, just hope he does this time.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

we lack a Hatem Ben Arfa is tonight :smitten:

they boot us the hindquarters :rant:

Was thinking the same thing myself.

was changed Hatem Ben Arfa for a pony "Giniac"  :idiot2: