Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's odd how things turn out. If he hadn't had the injury, he might well have had a frustrating season as an individual maverick trying to make things happen in a fairly ordinary side. It may all have ended with him being keen to move.

As it is, I think he's going to be coming into a team that's much more set up to his style of play, and where there's less pressure on him because he won't be our only real danger man.

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Ben-Arfa-stretcher.jpg

"Thanks Nigel!"

:laugh:

(I do get what you mean btw)

What a player. Most players when they suffer even a moderate injury would just cover their face on the way out. HBA somehow decided to wave to the fans after a double leg break, that takes character, I have a feeling that unless he gets a crazy offer from the likes Barcelona, Madrid or Man Utd, he will be with us for a good few years.

Actually, i over looked thefact that he waved to the fans while he was probably in a lot of pain with a broken leg on a stretcher. That was a realtouch of class, imo.

Or maybe it was just the Oxygen high. Can't wait for next season purely to see HBA on the pitch again.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110624/hatem-helped-swing-it-for-sylvain_2281670_238162

New signing Sylvain Marveaux has revealed how Hatem Ben Arfa helped to persuade him to join Newcastle despite interest from other Barclays Premier League clubs.

The 25-year-old spoke to nufcTV earlier this week and admitted: "I saw him and spoke with him about Newcastle.

"He told me that he was very happy to be here and he told me about the fans, everyone at the club, the stadium. It was a good thing."

It's odd how things turn out. If he hadn't had the injury, he might well have had a frustrating season as an individual maverick trying to make things happen in a fairly ordinary side. It may all have ended with him being keen to move.

As it is, I think he's going to be coming into a team that's much more set up to his style of play, and where there's less pressure on him because he won't be our only real danger man.

"Thanks Nigel!"

What a player. Most players when they suffer even a moderate injury would just cover their face on the way out. HBA somehow decided to wave to the fans after a double leg break, that takes character, I have a feeling that unless he gets a crazy offer from the likes Barcelona, Madrid or Man Utd, he will be with us for a good few years.

Actually, i over looked thefact that he waved to the fans while he was probably in a lot of pain with a broken leg on a stretcher. That was a realtouch of class, imo.

Or maybe it was just the Oxygen high. Can't wait for next season purely to see HBA on the pitch again.

Or maybe adrenalin.

"Thanks Nigel!"

Or maybe adrenalin.

Or maybe he's just fucking nails?

"Thanks Nigel!"

Or Wigan

3:16

now that could be him! :lol: Don't think many were impressed with his dive judging by the reactions! :lol:

Who the fuck did you think I meant? :lol:

you said skip to 3:10! :lol: On 3:10 a fat white man with black shorts came into the picture!