Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The one thing still going for us is he would be a guaranteed starter.

The Marseille fans on that forum appear to believe that this Niang leaving will mean he is a guaranteed starter there.

A lot may depend on much he wants to play over here, French so naturally  huffy from birth. I just hope he wants it enough  to maybe try and push for the move.

I am aware of this international team huff situation and he will be too of course but he could still have an influence on the deal.

I guess the biggest positive out of all this should he stay or go elsewhere is that at least we appear to be going after the right kind of player. As in an attacking player with flair, pace and skill - all of which we desperately need.

Clutching at straws though. :undecided:

The Marseille fans on that forum appear to believe that this Niang leaving will mean he is a guaranteed starter there.

OMPLANETE is full of idiots, if this is the one you are talking about. Too massive to be helpful. Anyway, if the Luis Fabiano deal comes off (as it seems it will), then I think he would be a direct replacement for Niang in our systems.

I guess the biggest positive out of all this should he stay or go elsewhere is that at least we appear to be going after the right kind of player. As in an attacking player with flair, pace and skill - all of which we desperately need.

I would love a Ferrari and could make some calls even though I know I  have no chance of getting one.

I was thinking more about spurs but that's because in my head he is definitely leaving so I didn't even think about his situation there, doh!

No contact, Dave.

I would love a Ferrari and could make some calls even though I know I  have no chance of getting one.

:lol:

No contact, Dave.

Yeah. :dontknow:

OMPLANETE is full of idiots, if this is the one you are talking about. Too massive to be helpful. Anyway, if the Luis Fabiano deal comes off (as it seems it will), then I think he would be a direct replacement for Niang in our systems.

You're probably likely to know more about this than anyone, but what's the chances of him digging his heels in for the move? Seemingly the way he has been messed about by Deschamps, is he the kind of character to accept it and stay or will bridges be burned so to speak?

Guest Heneage

If we don't sign him, it'll go down as yet another monumental NUFC f*** up imo. Young French international star with five French league titles to his name, desperate to come here and going for peanuts and we're trying to scrabble around for pennies to loan the f***er. More ridiculous penny pinching from the despicable fat c***.

:lol:

Hilarious. In a world where James Milner costs £30m, this kid's going for about £6-8m and we're trying to LOAN him??? Ashley's even dumber than I gave him credit for.

I just think you've got a really big chip on your shoulder, and because of that it makes discussing Newcastle difficult .

This approach has seen us relegated once and will probably see us relegated again. If I've a chip on my shoulder, it's well earned.

What approach? We know nothing of this deal, have the club said we bid for him? No Marseille have done all the talking.

Exactly, we know what Marseille have said. Newcastle have said there's been nothing happening, when there clearly has, NUFC under Ashley have 'lie' as their default setting.

This is just a ridiculous statement. :lol: Castigate Ashley as much as you want, I suppose, but not many clubs have 'inform the world of our behind the scene transfers dealings'as their default setting. It is a hardly a lie.

I'm sorry where did I say we had to inform the world? But I've seen us play it down from minute one, so far as to never at one point have I seen us declare an interest if there's a ridiculous statement here, it's yours.

so how will his £3m clause next summer affect things? logically, they'd want rid now to make more money. or are they so well off that they'll risk the loss?

OR he will play 1st team football be amazing and sign a new deal with them.

Didier Desk-lamp is a b******. Hopefully Ben Arfa will see that he has been treated unfairly and push for the move.

If he says he definitely won't sign a new contract then they may as well move him on eh?

I think that's our only hope atm. Would like a response from Baba to my question though as he'll probably be able to tell us the likelyhood of it.