Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The guy's agent (or entourage or whatever) must have a fucking big gob considering the frequency of stuff has appearing in the French media. He wanted to fly straight back to Newcastle? :lol:

Does it really say that? My google translated version says he wanted to join Newcastle today but has to go back to Marseille.

The guy's agent (or entourage or whatever) must have a fucking big gob considering the frequency of stuff has appearing in the French media. He wanted to fly straight back to Newcastle? :lol:

Does it really say that? My google translated version says he wanted to join Newcastle today but has to go back to Marseille.

Either way tbh, someone's been blabbing if it's true. All of this must be coming from somewhere and we can pretty much rule out Chris Hughton.

Guest zinaldo1982

I have just heard that the only way they would let him go would be if newcastle offered a permanent deal for him,they should be a meeting today where ben arfa and his agents are going to tell them that they want to leave as he doesn't want to play for deschamps anymore.

Heard it on rtl.fr radio.

Guest zinaldo1982

He is more like messi for me because he is a team player,robben only passes because he can't do it by himself or when he is trying to play a 1 -2 and despite being older and more experience he doesn't seem like changing with his selfish ways and spoilt child behaviour and don't forget his diving soon as he meets an opponent who can match him for pace and defends him very well.

Robben is a much better scorer and has more pace but he isn't the best of dribbler,he is more like giggs of the early 90s,changes directions very quickly which makes it very difficult for the defenders to deal with him.

Ben arfa is more skill and has more of a footballing brain for me,his dribbling are almost messi like and his vision and passing are also better than robben .

He is more like messi for me because he is a team player,robben only passes because he can't do it by himself or when he is trying to play a 1 -2 and despite being older and more experience he doesn't seem like changing with his selfish ways and spoilt child behaviour and don't forget his diving soon as he meets an opponent who can match him for pace and defends him very well.

Robben is a much better scorer and has more pace but he isn't the best of dribbler,he is more like giggs of the early 90s,changes directions very quickly which makes it very difficult for the defenders to deal with him.

Ben arfa is more skill and has more of a footballing brain for me,his dribbling are almost messi like and his vision and passing are also better than robben .

If what you're trying to say is Ben Arfa > Robben you must be off your rocker...

If what you're trying to say is Ben Arfa > Robben you must be off your rocker...

:D

"More like Messi"  - love it.