Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

I said that ashley and his cronies couldn't do a transfer like this, and weren't willing to tbh.  This transfer shows all the ambition of the club, f*** all.

I thought you were leaving this thread?

I did, i haven't commented on the transfer until now.

How the f*** have we got to 117 pages though :lol:

Sorry but we have no money to spend, and it's pretty clear now we have nothing with this shambolic of an attempt to sign a player

fucking hell man :lol:

so i'm guess your fucking happy with how we are trying not to sign this player or any other players then?

Don't see what NUFC have done wrong over this at all.

We haven't shot our mouths off, we haven't done anything except go after a player who would be good for us. If we can't afford him that's a bad outcome... but we all know our spending power is limited.

We haven't done anything wrong other than not be flush with cash, there's just a bit of an all or nothing attitude on here. We're either fantastic or shit.

I said that ashley and his cronies couldn't do a transfer like this, and weren't willing to tbh.  This transfer shows all the ambition of the club, f*** all.

Sorry but we have no money to spend, and it's pretty clear now we have nothing with this shambolic of an attempt to sign a player

f***ing hell man :lol:

so i'm guess your f***ing happy with how we are trying not to sign this player or any other players then?

Your a human contradiction

Guest neesy111

We haven't shot our mouths off, we haven't done anything except go after a player who would be good for us. If we can't afford him that's a bad outcome... but we all know our spending power is limited.

what's the point in us, trying to sign a player of this quality when we have fuck all to spend, it's like going to a car show room, test driving the car and then when it comes to the price, you just go erm can i get back to you on that 1

so i'm guess your fucking happy with how we are trying not to sign this player or any other players then?

All the evidence would point to us trying to sign the player really.

I'm totally lost. Officially (NUFC-wise), we havent actually done anything at all have we - except deny the thing is even happening ?

I'm totally lost. Officially (NUFC-wise), we havent actually done anything at all have we - except deny the thing is even happening ?

Pretty much it. Typical French, talk a good game but when it comes to the crunch the white flag goes up.

Guest neesy111

I would say we haven't, cos if we really wanted the player, we would try to get him ASAP for the man united game if we really wanted him

I think hughton isn't having any control on transfers as I believe he'll want a player like this in for the game, and this isn't good!

We haven't done anything wrong other than not be flush with cash, there's just a bit of an all or nothing attitude on here. We're either fantastic or s***.

"At least we tried" cuts it nowadays, does it..? How the mighty have fallen..

Guest Chubby Jason

Well I'm shocked to say the least. We usually pull these things off really well  :facepalm:. I wonder what plan "B" is...instead of signing Ben Arfa we sign...no one perhaps? That's how things usually happen at this club these days.

I would say we haven't, cos if we really wanted the player, we would try to get him ASAP for the man united game if we really wanted him

I think hughton isn't having any control on transfers as I believe he'll want a player like this in for the game, and this isn't good!

I'm literally baffled, so we are putting bids in for players allegedly because we don't want them. Maybe thats what we did with Best and Cov called our bluff.

For anyone who actually thinks this is our fault, read this:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2010/20100812_225443_une-crise-a-l-om.html

You'll need to translate it obviously, but basically talks about how Ben Arfa was told to find a new club, decided to join us, and then MARSEILLE changed their minds.

I don't understand how we can be blamed for this.

we can't this is om creating their own fuckup and problem by pissing off ben arfa all we did was express an interest in taking him possibly on loan to buy basis which seemed acceptable to them at first but then they move the goal posts when they sell niang

Guest Chubby Jason

We haven't done anything wrong other than not be flush with cash, there's just a bit of an all or nothing attitude on here. We're either fantastic or s***.

Well yeh! If it's a genuine attempt. What else can you do other than try?

You think we will move onto another target now? Or just not bother which is the general theme regarding our transfer policy since Ashley took over.

I'm literally baffled, so we are putting bids in for players allegedly because we don't want them. Maybe thats what we did with Best and Cov called our bluff.

:lol:

That would be a much better reason for buying him than somebody at the club thinking that he was a Premiership footballer.

f***ing hell man :lol:

so i'm guess your f***ing happy with how we are trying not to sign this player or any other players then?

Yep, when you really want the player you don't negotiate - such a rookie mistake.   

For anyone who actually thinks this is our fault, read this:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2010/20100812_225443_une-crise-a-l-om.html

You'll need to translate it obviously, but basically talks about how Ben Arfa was told to find a new club, decided to join us, and then MARSEILLE changed their minds.

I don't understand how we can be blamed for this.

Ben Arfa was told to find a new club, a couple came in which he didn't want to join but one came in that interested him but which didn't want to buy him, instead wanting a loan deal. I can see why OM wouldn't want to play ball. If we screw this up we have no-one to blame but ourselves: the player is keen, the selling club was keen to make a deal (until very recently at least) and we were dicking around offering them a type of deal they clearly weren't interested in.

Congratulations, there is literally no response I can give you which wont involve me getting yet another banning for unnecessary abuse :lol:

I don't know why people are still responding to neesy tbh. And that's just his grammar.

:lol: It is killing me to but I just can't help it. You know its bad for you but you do it anyway kind of thing.