Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

A few pages back someone asked "What came first the chicken or the egg?". Where have you been? They scientifically proved a couple of months back that it was the chicken that came first and it was only later on that they started producing a special protein which allowed them to create eggs.

A few pages back someone asked "What came first the chicken or the egg?". Where have you been? They scientifically proved a couple of months back that it was the chicken that came first and it was only later on that they started producing a special protein which allowed them to create eggs.

Well that clears that one up... I can sleep easier tonight knowing that!

A regular http://www.thequoteblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/charlesdarwin.jpg you are!

Go on then, where did the chicken come from?

All dinosaurs and then birds laid/lay eggs afaik, therefore the chicken is either (a) a direct descendent of a creature that is not a bird, or (b) a mutation from a creature that laid eggs and evolved into a chicken.

I know what is more likely in my mind and it aint a cow giving birth to a chicken

Thankyou for the turly remarkable insight  :harry:

:fishing:

A regular http://www.thequoteblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/charlesdarwin.jpg you are!

:lol: Thanks man, I like to spread knowledge amongst our community.

Dont know if it's posted already?

Article 17 of FIFA's Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players is entitled "Consequences of Terminating a Contract Without Just Cause", and is the fifth article of Chapter IV, "Maintenance of Contractual Stability between Professionals and Clubs". It outlines the provisions which apply if a contract is terminated without just cause, and the requirement for the party in breach to pay compensation.[9] Specifically, it states that any player who signed a contract before the age of 28 can buy himself out of the contract three years after the deal was signed. If he is 28 or older the time limit is shortened to two years.[10][11] Article 17 was introduced in December 2004, with effect from 1 July 2005.[12]

He can't buy himself out of the contract then...

Let's do a first-page update to outline this bloody story. Who has actually followed it all?

Me, unfortunately  :undecided:

Get to it. Me or one of the others'll paste it in.

Chapter 4: A New Hope

A long time ago, in a Galaxy Far Far Away...

It is a time of Civil War as the Arfa Alliance flees the OM Empire. However, the Empire's net is closing in and any chance of escape looks slim. Darth Deschamps has ordered that the Rebel Alliance turn itself in and has dispatched several tabdroids to spread rumours of their fate.

Meanwhile, the Smugglar Hughton Solo doesn't want any of this s*** and watches on, knowing full well Obi Ben Arfa would love to a trip inside his Millenium NUFC to get to TaTOONie.

Jabba the Mike, and Llambias Crumb, cackle manically at the twisted web of distrust they have spread between the OM Empire and the Arfa Alliance.

Best thing in this thread! Quality!

All dinosaurs and then birds laid/lay eggs afaik, therefore the chicken is either (a) a direct descendent of a creature that is not a bird, or (b) a mutation from a creature that laid eggs and evolved into a chicken.

I know what is more likely in my mind and it aint a cow giving birth to a chicken

Listen mate, alls I know is that these proper geeky scientists figured it out a couple months back and it was in the papers and everything. British scientists they were too. Basically Chickens usued to give birth some other way before this special protein was developed then they started putting them in eggs and all that. Look it up. 

Listen mate, alls I know is that these proper geeky scientists figured it out a couple months back and it was in the papers and everything. British scientists they were too. Basically Chickens usued to give birth some other way before this special protein was developed then they started putting them in eggs and all that. Look it up. 

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents/pressreleases/researchers_apply_computing/

Pages 125-126 will go down in NO folklore.

Not 127-128 when they start doing the meerkat?

I buckled to the peer pressure after feeling the need to join in Chris Kenobi's antics after posting Churchill...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I buckled to the peer pressure after feeling the need to join in Chris Kenobi's antics after posting Churchill...

Don't backtrack on the greatness you created. Toon Meerkats should live on!

Don't backtrack on the greatness you created. Toon Meerkats should live on!

:bluestar:

We need a meerkat smiley now...

http://www.rtl.fr/fiche/5947911010/football-om-le-bras-de-fer-avec-hatem-ben-arfa-continue.html

Audio interviews with Ben Arfa's lawyer (at least that's what the people on the Marseille forum say). If anyone can speak French, these may be of interest.

- As it stands HBA has never said anything against his club or his manager.

- He was made to understand last season that it was probably best for him to find another club

- At the start of this season the manager, sporting director and president told him very clearly to find another club

- Then there was talk of NUFC. But it wasn't HBA that found NUFC. It was OM through agents that made it happen

- So we are in a situation that was engineered and wanted by Marseille, not HBA

- After talks took place we were informed that NUFC had met all the conditions put forward by OM (loan deal with option to buy)

- Yet OM seem to be messing about

- Final word to HBA who yesterday said "I won't be going back to Marseille".

http://www.rtl.fr/fiche/5947911010/football-om-le-bras-de-fer-avec-hatem-ben-arfa-continue.html

Audio interviews with Ben Arfa's lawyer (at least that's what the people on the Marseille forum say). If anyone can speak French, these may be of interest.

- He was made to understand last season that it was probably best for him to find another club

- At the start of this season the manager, sporting director and president told him very clearly to find another club

- Then there was talk of NUFC. But it wasn't HBA that found NUFC. It was OM through agents that made it happen

- After talks took place we were informed that NUFC had met all the conditions put forward by OM (loan deal with option to buy)

:thup: cheers

Fairly reassuring at our end at least.

Cheers pal.