Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

'Hot track' - is 'piste' which is a sort of track on a ski slope, a line of enquiry in an investigation or an angle in a story.

So what's a more legible version of that quote? 'There's nothing in it'?

Its crazy transfer market. Even the likes of Milan can not buy players like it use to in the past. They just take Kevin Prince on Loan from Genoa. We can not make ridicules amount of money for Ben Arfa for the sake of we need him we have to be realistic.

I honestly don't have a clue what that means.

'Hot track' - is 'piste' which is a sort of track on a ski slope, a line of enquiry in an investigation or an angle in a story.

Yes. Literally 'that line of enquiry is cold'.

Yes. Literally 'that line of enquiry is cold'.

This. In German: "Keine heiße Spur."

So, like you play some game (as little kids, normally  :lol:) when you're trying to search something and have your eyes shut and don't see anything, someone is saying: "cold...warmer....warmer...warm...very warm.." and so on  :lol:

And in that story, Ben Arfa to Bremen is "cold" = "no hot track"

Guest sicko2ndbest

Its crazy transfer market. Even the likes of Milan can not buy players like it use to in the past. They just take Kevin Prince on Loan from Genoa. We can not make ridicules amount of money for Ben Arfa for the sake of we need him we have to be realistic.

I honestly don't have a clue what that means.

Read Ethi's previous posts. It will all become clear. It has taken me 6 months but i am now fully versed in Ethiasms, and enjoy most of his posts!

I am so fucking sick of this... so now he is not going to Germany ?

They're saying he isn't.

Who was it that first said he was ?

good news for us (I HOPE)

Some shit french paper.

Fkn cheese munching surrender monkeys

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2010/20100818_214613_-breme-ce-serait-genial-pour-hatem.html

But where will therefore Hatem Ben Arfa? The suspense is total. For the latest news, Newcastle and Werder Bremen are on the move. The English want a loan, while Olympique Marseille prefers a dry transfer. This seems to suggest that the Germans. "This case is not complicated, explained by telephone Jean-Claude Dassier Wednesday. As I said before, I'll do anything for her career does not know of clashes. On the British side, I asked them to add an option in case of automatic continuation in the Premier League. "What the Magpies reject. A reaction that has a knack of annoying the president Olympian. "Do not take us that the English are stupid (sic). We know them. They saw what was happening with Hatem and they come back. "Echaudé by this episode, the leader Marseille therefore preferred to see her spinning player in Germany. "Bremen is more serious, he says. It would be great for him to go there. After that these advisers are more to tell you. "The transfer is well under way.