Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/ligue-1/2010-2011/ben-arfa-loin-du-werder_sto2437055/flashnews.shtml

Ben Arfa will not go Werder

In an interview to be published Saturday in Le Figaro, Jean-Claude Dassier evokes the case of Hatem Ben Arfa. The president said he will not go to Werder Bremen and is in a situation "complicated".

"Here's the problem Ben Arfa. It is worrying, admits Jean-Claude Dassier. I heard that Werder Bremen did not take. I hope that English clubs will go well and that is always attracted Hatem by England. I do not know either.

So what future for the Marseille player? "I pray that it will spend the least possible harm to him but he went into a complicated situation," says its president. The attitude that was his in respect of the OM does not necessarily encourage the Other clubs who see what is going to bind it ... Since there is no agreement with Didier Deschamps, I draw conclusions. I will do everything to try to help him continue his career without prejudice Ben Arfa but I really do not facilitate the task.

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/ligue-1/2010-2011/ben-arfa-loin-du-werder_sto2437055/flashnews.shtml

Ben Arfa will not go Werder

In an interview to be published Saturday in Le Figaro, Jean-Claude Dassier evokes the case of Hatem Ben Arfa. The president said he will not go to Werder Bremen and is in a situation "complicated".

"Here's the problem Ben Arfa. It is worrying, admits Jean-Claude Dassier. I heard that Werder Bremen did not take. I hope that English clubs will go well and that is always attracted Hatem by England. I do not know either.

So what future for the Marseille player? "I pray that it will spend the least possible harm to him but he went into a complicated situation," says its president. The attitude that was his in respect of the OM does not necessarily encourage the Other clubs who see what is going to bind it ... Since there is no agreement with Didier Deschamps, I draw conclusions. I will do everything to try to help him continue his career without prejudice Ben Arfa but I really do not facilitate the task.

But Dave he has spouted as much shit over this as the twitter shitter has.. you should know better.

:D away to hide

'J’ai entendu dire que le Werder Brême ne le prendrait pas.'

Google says that means 'I heard that Werder Bremen did not take.'. Does a better translation reveal they don't want him, or that he doesn't want to go there?

Google says that means 'I heard that Werder Bremen did not take.'. Does a better translation reveal they don't want him, or that he doesn't want to go there?

hmmm I think they offered him to them and they did not take them up on it... he seems to be saying more thna one English club,, thats a worry

He told me he hates german food and generally prefres the nutritional balance of a north east diet.

Reading between the lines I think he might prefer newcastle.

I have heard it said (i understand) that Werder Bremen will not be taking him.

Cheers. Not exactly as definitive as Eurosport's headline suggests then.

Dont know. Entendre is a funny verb, means to hear but has loads of other subtle meanings. e.g. if i 'entendu' you well, it means i get on well with you.

Dont know. Entendre is a funny verb, means to hear but has loads of other subtle meanings. e.g. if i 'entendu' you well, it means i get on well with you.

Only in the reflexive, if I'm not mistaken?

Only in the reflexive, if I'm not mistaken?

Yeah. Thinking about it, i think it is pretty definitive. He has heard it said as a translation makes it vague but i think he means that as a confirmation.

Dassier is completely barking. He's talking as if he was Ben Arfa's agent, not his club's president.

Basically, he's saying that he's trying to sort out a club for Ben Arfa - this time an English one, which seems to be the player's preference. (Presumably Dassier has given up on the German ones) However, Ben Arfa hasn't helped him by behaving so badly and putting all the other clubs off.

It's a veiled threat to Ben Arfa that he's going to let the transfer window close without coming to an agreement with NUFC. It will all be Ben Arfa's fault, because despite all Dassier's efforts, the player has not co-operated with him.

Dassier is completely barking. He's talking as if he was Ben Arfa's agent, not his club's president.

Basically, he's saying that he's trying to sort out a club for Ben Arfa - this time an English one, which seems to be the player's preference. (Presumably Dassier has given up on the German ones) However, Ben Arfa hasn't helped him by behaving so badly and putting all the other clubs off.

It's a veiled threat to Ben Arfa that he's going to let the transfer window close without coming to an agreement with NUFC. It will all be Ben Arfa's fault, because despite all Dassier's efforts, the player has not co-operated with him.

He sounds mental TBH. The French Freddie Shepherd?

Let's just hope that mental Dassier and mental Ashley/Llambias can get together and make sure mental Ben Arfa comes here.

Guest secteur2010

Someone on Skunkers claiming he's checked in to the Jesmond Hotel with his agent the neet

who on skunkers? I'll know if it's shit or not.