Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

Ben arfa has received a pre call up to the national team again,which means we could see him play amazing again.

Guest zinaldo1982

What do you mean,roque no way i would take him even for free,he is a crooked player and has always been his whole career,that is why bayern let him go and that why man city are also willing to let him go.

I really wonder how he managed to pass the medicals in the past with that kind of injuries record but hopefully mike gives us an early new year present in ben arfa,watching the game today i couldn't help but imagine what he would have done with the acres of space we had especially on the number of breaks we squandered with the bad pass or wrong decisions.

If we do sign Ben Arfa. How do you think Hughton will use him. alot of people seem to think he will replace Nolan in the line up. This is something I really dont beleive myself.  I thin Ben Arfa will get the left wing, Jonas will be move to the right and Nolan will stay in the middle behind Carroll.

----Jonas-------Nolan--------Ben Arfa-----

-----------------Carroll-----------------------

Assuming we get Ben Arfa, how I would love to get some quality player in to replace Nolan. Imagine a loan deal for Diego aswell :-)

Guest Heneage

Dave... dare I ?

isaacJLJ

#ben #arfa apparently very impressed with what he saw at SJP today. Blown away by #nufc fans.

He is the most believable of the twitter crew. Seeing as he seems to have no real reason to bullshit and got Tiote long before anyone else.

It's funny though we picked a hell of a time to win 6-0. :lol:

That Isaac lad also reckons that a future fee has been agreed, the only thing needed now is for wages to be discussed - my only knowledge of contract negotiations is from FM so I don't really know how this would work with a loan.

To be honest I believe this IsaacJLJ, was spot on with Tiote and hasn't given any reason not to be believed... yet.  :shifty:

Guest zinaldo1982

To me i actually think ben arfa is like a messi in the fact that he is more effective behind the main striker but if we are going to play on the wings then it should be on the right because there he can cut in and either shoot or play those nice 1-2 and and pick the passes in behind the opposing teams.

I still think routledge at times seems a little clueless and too one footed for me,he did a lot of it today where he would get the ball and not really take anyone on and then pass the ball back,jonas is also a bit like that but his link up play with jose makes him more valuable.

So for if we can't drop nolan so ben arfa comes plays on the right and as long as he can put in the work rate and be effective at making the team better than i can't see wayne starting much but he would be there to come and replace on the right so ben arfa can come inside in place of nolan whenever the team need it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dave... dare I ?

isaacJLJ

#ben #arfa apparently very impressed with what he saw at SJP today. Blown away by #nufc fans.

Our resident informant Zinaldo:

@IsaacLJL'Do you know how much we are offering for a permanent deal?' lol

New quotes ?

OffsideSarah

Dassier on Ben Arfa:"Many European clubs were interested but Ben Arfa hasnt helped matters by his conduct & unprofessional attitude." #OM

less than 10 seconds ago via HootSuite