Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I am hooked on this thread its really not healthy and i am missing Big Brother  ;D

Lets hope it's not still going in 10 years time like Big Brother though.

aye Fingers crossed!

On a more serious note, IF we do sign Barfa I really hope he doesn't bring a bad attitude into the place. The team seem to have quite a bit of spirit going on atm and i would hate to see that wrecked.

I am hooked on this thread its really not healthy and i am missing Big Brother  ;D

Ben Arfa will only be 33 then, and have played for us for ten years. Of course his thread must live on!

Guest geoffasenna

french trialist called nazim or something and midfielder, end of!

geoffasenna the itk lol

i know the crack man ha ha ha

geoffsenna the show-off lol.

Scott Wilson says deal is loan to purchase after 25 games played w/ fee of around £5m.

That's a ludicrous price for a full international who will clearly have done well if he's played 25 games and kept us up. I'll wait for confirmation (and the end of the transfer window) before praising the board but it looks a cracking deal.

Guest neesy111

Scott Wilson says deal is loan to purchase after 25 games played w/ fee of around £5m.

That's a ludicrous price for a full international who will clearly have done well if he's played 25 games and kept us up. I'll wait for confirmation (and the end of the transfer window) before praising the board but it looks a cracking deal.

This.

alternativly its a ludicrous price for a player who walked out on his previous club  to secure an 11mill euro move and his current (?) club are prerpared to lose half of that to be rid ?

go figure....if he does come in on a sign on permanent later deal i'd like to know how binding it is towards him AND us ?

aye Fingers crossed!

On a more serious note, IF we do sign Barfa I really hope he doesn't bring a bad attitude into the place. The team seem to have quite a bit of spirit going on atm and i would hate to see that wrecked.

He looks like a proper headcase tbh. I reckon one year and he'll be gone, but it should be interesting.

alternativly its a ludicrous price for a player who walked out on his previous club  to secure an 11mill euro move and his current (?) club are prerpared to lose half of that to be rid ?

go figure....if he does come in on a sign on permanent later deal i'd like to know how binding it is towards him AND us ?

Comes down to whether you trust Hughton to be able to handle him. He's trouble, of that there's no doubt.

Assuming Hughton has a say in transfers (:shifty:) he clearly believes he can tame him. Hopefully a positive of this circus is that the player is no longer quite so highly-rated as when he was younger and wants to prove himself in this league.

Well I was just standing here, and people said Ben Arfa arrived at the training ground. I asked myself why isn't Ben Arfa official yet? Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my gun! Tell me why Ben Arfa isn't official yet or else I'm going to shoot someone!

Comes down to whether you trust Hughton to be able to handle him. He's trouble, of that there's no doubt.

Assuming Hughton has a say in transfers (:shifty:) he clearly believes he can tame him. Hopefully a positive of this circus is that the player is no longer quite so highly-rated as when he was younger and wants to prove himself in this league.

alternativly we have a deal which we have little intention of fulfilling at the end of the season and the player has reason to behave himself as he is "in the shop window".

alternativly we have a deal which we have little intention of fulfilling at the end of the season and the player has reason to behave himself as he is "in the shop window".

Equally positive for NUFC tbh, if he does the business.

Guest VegasToon

Well I was just standing here, and people said Ben Arfa arrived at the training ground. I asked myself why isn't Ben Arfa official yet? Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my gun! Tell me why Ben Arfa isn't official yet or else I'm going to shoot someone!

:lol: