Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tiote will be a French speaker

The lad from Lens fits both criteria.

I am sure we will sign him since he is out of the contract we don't have to sign him before now

Thought he'd signed.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Can't fucking wait to see him do what he does in those youtube clips to the likes of Bardsley, Bramble, Cattermole et al.

The deadline to submit 25 first team players are tomorrow 5 PM. We have to include him in that if we want to use him this season...

No cause he's 18.

Point still stands though

Are there any other practicing Muslims or francophones with the club?

Vuckic's dad is a muslim so I'd assume so is Vuckic. Then again his dad like my dad isn't really a practicing muslim. My dad for example fasts during ramadan but other wise he drinks alcohol, eats pork and doesn't pray during the day. 

sure he's not just dieting ?

Are there any other practicing Muslims or francophones with the club?

Vuckic's dad is a muslim so I'd assume so is Vuckic. Then again his dad like my dad isn't really a practicing muslim. My dad for example fasts during ramadan but other wise he drinks alcohol, eats pork and doesn't pray during the day. 

sure he's not just dieting ?

He needs to like but naa

Guest frere007

michel ouazzine advisor of ben arfa confirms for contact with real madrid and hatem ben arfa

source: tradcution by google traduction 

MICHEL OUAZINE: "Hatem BEN ARFA IS AN ARTIST"

Near Ben Arfa, he has known him as a boy, Michael Ouazine is a man of the shadows and maintains the mystery of the influence he is alleged to exert on the now former Marseille. While his "Poulain" has just been loaned to Newcastle and is blamed in the press by the player's father and half-word, by Deschamps, Michel Ouazine Footineo chose to take stock.

Excerpts:

- "I lived through this period very difficult. I suffered for him."

- "Hatem is an artist, with all that entails. Often, we do not recognize the talent of an artist at his death."

- "I can confirm: Real Madrid contacted me. But it was not a serious challenge to Hatem at present. There are steps. As you approach the sun too quickly, you can burn quickly."

- "There have been many, many rumors (...) The clubs who have contacted me, it Hoffenheim and Werder Bremen."

- "You can have the most beautiful woman in the world in your arms, come home at night and not sleep with."

- "Hatem wanted a club that will give him lots of love, warmth and that will allow it to store the competition."

- "Newcastle is a club rich with incredible facilities and a stadium. There, it will bind to the games and thrive."

On this last statement, some have doubts ...

Guest frere007

awwww he just wants to be loved

on the video of his advisor he says that when ben arfa was trainig at paris (when he dont training with marseille)

A lot of people in paris says to hatem that they support him

and he say that hatem like to people support him

Guest frere007

I speak no french but does Arsene calls him 'Maradona-esque' in that video?  :smitten:

yes he speak that ben arfa has gesture maradonesque

on the video of his advisor he says that when ben arfa was trainig at paris (when he dont training with marseille)

Was just running around the streets of paris like? or was he training with a team?

Guest frere007

Was just running around the streets of paris like? or was he training with a team?

He ran in the woods and training single or with his advisor or friend