Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

Im suprised there has been no ' Hes amazing in training stories '

When does CH talk to the media again? Would be nice to know how hes getting on

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Just been watching his goal against Norway again, such a clean hit, hopefully he'll get the space to have a go from 25+ yards.

si ne trouver pas d'espace pour une frappe il pourra perforé les defense

comme il la fait contre machesterUnt, liverpoole ou ac milan  en LDC

un vrai danger pour les defense meme les meilleurs

désolé pour la traduction "Google traduction"

if can not find space for a shot he can perforated the defense

as he did against machesterUnt, Liverpool or AC Milan in LDC

a real danger for the defense even better

sorry for the translation "Google Translation"

It is amazing from all the signing we don't have any pic of Tiote

Not really, Hughton said that he won't actually make it over until after the internationals.

He was in tynside last week they should have taken some pic of him in our jersy in it or holding it...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My favourite thing about this signing is the amount of French quotes and posters that have appeared. Very cosmopolitan.

I'm off to sit outside a cafe and sip a black coffee while reading Sartre.

And I'm off to skip through the Channel Tunnel - WISH ME LUCK, FELLAS!

My favourite thing about this signing is the amount of French quotes and posters that have appeared. Very cosmopolitan.

I'm off to sit outside a cafe and sip a black coffee while reading Sartre.

You do that. I'm going to get shitfaced and read Kierkegaard.

Guest frere007

i have great inspiration this day

i have a nickname for ben arfa :  "ball killah"  "ball killer"    :smug:

open up your eyes 

I'm really excited to see our lineup against Blackpool.

On one hand, i'd like to see Ben Arfa playing behind Carroll, but I seriously doubt that Hughton would put Nolan on the bench. On the other hand I could see Ben Arfa on the left wing and Jonas on the right, though it would be a shame to split up Enrique and Jonas on the left.

In the end, Ben Arfa will probably start on the bench hehe

I'm really excited to see our lineup against Blackpool.

On one hand, i'd like to see Ben Arfa playing behind Carroll, but I seriously doubt that Hughton would put Nolan on the bench. On the other hand I could see Ben Arfa on the left wing and Jonas on the right, though it would be a shame to split up Enrique and Jonas on the left.

In the end, Ben Arfa will probably start on the bench hehe

I'd be surprised (and disappointed) if Routledge was dropped against Blackpool. From the extended highlights that I saw he look like he caused all sorts of problems against Wolves.

Would be absolutely insane to fuck about with the team and start experimenting with a load of players out of position in our closest thing to a home banker all season. As said, on the bench with either a cameo if we're winning or a game changing supersub role if we're not.

Everyone says Nolan is untouchable with Hughton but he did take him off at Old Trafford when he was not getting anywhere near the game, so I think he'd be willing to give Ben Arfa a run out in that role.

I would start Benny on the bench and bring him on about the 60th minute, the massive ovation he'll get when he comes on will more than likely give him a huge boost.

Also he hasn't been training properly for a few weeks and will no doubt not be completely match fit, so if he starts he'll more than likely be taken off anyway.