Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5268/104680374.jpg

Yeah, that's broken (unless I'm confusing the shin guards with the unnatural bend I think his leg has).

Youtube it. It looks broken about 3/4 inches below the knee.

Unbelievable the co commentators words. 'it doesn't look bad as he didn't bang his hands on the ground'

There's nothing to say that we don't have the option to buy the player at the agreed price.  The 25 games means we're forced to buy, nobody said that was a requirement for us to be able to sign him.

I can't believe it. Well, I can, it's just our luck. I feel so bad for HBA, poor bloke, you have to appreciate the acknowledgement to the crowd, great guy. We still need to nail him down permanently as long as this injury doesn't affect him too much. Even if he won't appear for a long tim this season.

Guest BooBoo

Could be an Eduardo situation in that he'll never fully recover. Either way, there's little chance we'll snap him up full time now.

YOu can see he brings his right leg round purposefuly. Utter fucking cunt. Needs both his legs broken. Broke an American players leg only a few months back and there was the Alono karate kick in the chest.

YOu can see he brings his right leg round purposefuly. Utter f***ing c***. Needs both his legs broken. Broke an American players leg only a few months back and there was the Alono karate kick in the chest.

Tried to do it to Tiote at the end as well and then Tiote squared up to him and De Jong cowered like a little bitch.

YOu can see he brings his right leg round purposefuly. Utter fucking cunt. Needs both his legs broken. Broke an American players leg only a few months back and there was the Alono karate kick in the chest.

Yeah, he practically trapped Ben Arfa's left foot with his own left, and applied a scissor kick to finish it off.

Guest BooBoo

What do players like de Jong bring to the game. Who actually says they like seeing someone like him play the game.

There's a lot to be said that perpetrators of such tackles shoul be banned from the game as long as the victim is out injured.

Yeah, he practically trapped Ben Arfa's left foot with his own left, and applied a scissor kick to finish it off.

That's exactly it. Purposeful and with malice.