Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Realistically he could make the bench for Liverpool.  Ramsey was out for far longer and he was playing again a month after returning to training (albeit in the reserves).  If his cardio is at a good level and he is able to join in contact training from monday then he might be available before the end of the season.  Just hope we don't rush him back and that we don't end up relying on him to get us points to keep us up.

Guest mimifrench

A (famous) french football journalist who knows well Ben arfa (pratically his "friend") said on his blog that hatem is unlikely to play again this season  (he says precisely that it is sure he won't play again this season) and also said that hatem will probably say that on sunday evening because he is invited to the canal football club which is a french football tv show.  :weep:

It is sad but if he can come back better after ...

A (famous) french football journalist who knows well Ben arfa (pratically his "friend") said on his blog that hatem is unlikely to play again this season  (he says precisely that it is sure he won't play again this season) and also said that hatem will probably say that on sunday evening because he is invited to the canal football club which is a french football tv show.  :weep:

It is sad but if he can come back better after ...

I think we're all just waiting now. If he returns before the end of the season it's great. If not then he'll have a good pre-season and be ready then.

Without trying to be negative but I will be gutted if he didn't play again this, we get relegated then he gets sold.......bad times.

And then the four horsemen of the apocalypse come down from the sky Bringing famine and death. Sounds like a nightmare you've had there mate lol

Without trying to be negative but I will be gutted if he didn't play again this, we get relegated then he gets sold.......bad times.

Why would you be gutted? If all those things happen you should look to the future not dwell on the past.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:  :smitten: :smitten: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

I've translated above article:

Ben Arfa, strongly Monday!

The end of the tunnel for Hatem Ben Arfa: recovered from his serious injury, the French will resume training with Newcastle after the weekend.

Hatem Ben Arfa will still wait to replay the match. Maybe May 7 against Birmingham. (EQ)

Nearly six months after the horrific tackle by Nigel de Jong, which earned him a double fracture tibia-fibula, Hatem Ben Arfa should resume training on Monday with Newcastle. No date yet been set for a comeback, but with the prospect of playing "one, two or three pieces of matches by the end of May," according to Alan Pardew, coach of the Magpies. The player would aim May 7 and the match against Birmingham again trample the lawn of St. James Park.

The International tricolor (24 years, 8 caps, 2 goals) attended his first training class last Monday with 15-16 years of a synthetic INF Clairefontaine, without "fear" according to the testimony of coach National Jean-Claude Lafargue. His rehabilitation ended normally for its part says Pascal Maille, the physician of the INF, which recommends, however, to "remain vigilant, to listen to your body and do not rush."

"Between ten and fifteen goals a season"

Do "not particularly grill" is precisely the watchword in Newcastle. Pardew takes time for Frenchie, including the option to purchase (6 million) was raised during his convalescence and is linked to the club until 2015. The English coach is projected more toward next season. "I use an account in a leading role in Number 10 after a tip. I am sure he is able to register us between ten and fifteen goals a season. Matches this season we will have to see if he has not lost too much as an acceleration. "

"Ben Arfa key to the point, to read in L'Equipe on Friday.